Three Names you're going to hear from

I figure might as well gives libs a head start in trashing these FBI agents.

Bill Priestap.
Michael Steinbach.
John Giacalone

those three are set to testify before congress next month.

So libs. Gather your thoughts and start your game plan to discredit em.

Way wait with your talking points when you can do it today.

2 Likes

they sound like spy names to me

3 Likes

What is it that you think they’re going to say, exactly?

Don’t know but we are going to find out. So if I were you I would start discrediting em now.

1 Like

Why would you start discrediting them now, if you were me?

You seem pretty confident that these agents are going to help your “side”. Why is that?

Don’t know…but that shouldn’t stop libs getting a jump on them.

You started this thread, not “libs”.

Take some responsibility for yourself, and make your point, if you have one. Stop whining about “libs”.

1 Like

You can bet the dem party is already on it.

2 Likes

Lol @conan why has that House panel been busy doing nothing? And then schedule a couple interviews in summer when no one is paying attention? Dumb Republicans, that’s why.

Two you can play your game…Did you ever discredit Judge Gonzalo Curiel like your messiah did?

You don’t get to tell me what I can or cannot do.

You seem to have a authoritarian problem…I wonder why.

Why would Democrats want to get a jump on them?

Triggered

1 Like

It’s going to be fun if they expose Comey and Hillary and then watch libs discredit em after lecturing to us about attacking the FBI.

It’s hypocrisy waiting in the wings. :wink:

Hey don’t take my advice then…it’s free country.

Even thou libs don’t get that part.

1 Like

You don’t get to tell me what I can or cannot say to you.

If you want to be a coward, you’re right- I can’t stop you. But if you want anyone to take you seriously (that ship has likely sailed anyway), these vague and pointless threads you constantly start are ■■■■■■■■.

If you have the courage of your convictions, and faith in what you think these agents will testify to - then spit it out, and we’ll see if you’re right.

If you stick with the plausible deniability thing, you’re just outing yoirself as a troll.

4 Likes

And If they don’t?

My guess is that you’ll forget this thread ever happened, claim you never said they would, and blame the liberals.

You’re that predictable.

Did I try to tell you want you can say?

I’m giving you an opportunity to come forward and speak against those three agents.

What advice am I supposed to be taking?

I am looking forward to hearing Hillary say “I can’t remember. I had a brain aneurysm … doncha know.” a hundred times.