Three illegal immigration lies

You are free to find a quote from a current politician who advocates open borders?

What are Republicans doing about the border BTW?

Maybe, because that statement is down right stupid? You want to start talking immigration? stop with the hysterics

Nope. Not at all. Either there are thousands of employers waiting to pay low skilled uneducated migrants $15 per hour to do some sort of work for them, or there is not.

Either we have an unlimited capacity to accept the world’s poor, or our resources have limits.

You’re over thinking this. One belief is right, the other is wrong. It just so happens that mine is right.

Nothing. Did somebody here claim that the republicans are doing a great job on the border? I don’t believe in picking sides if both sides suck.

You refuse to back up your claims that democrats say there is no limit to how many we can bring in. Now you are demanding others provide sources that democrats have quoted limits?

Grown up replies for grown up conversations…

1 Like

The borders are already open. Hundreds of thousands could not cross each month if they were not. So what is his position? Immigration reform tells me absolutely nothing. I have seen from nothing that limits illegal immigration.

That’s not the definition of open borders. We wouldn’t be apprehending anyone if we had open borders. Entry between ports of entry wouldn’t be a crime if we had open borders.

You’re making ■■■■ up.

How about largely unsecured borders? Or undefended borders. Leaky as hell borders? Ineffective borders? Sound better to you?

Republicans: Trying to build a wall and turn away fake asylum seekers. Trying to enforce laws about deporting illegals especially those who have committed crimes.
Democrats: Trying to be sure there is no wall not anyone to stop fake asylum seekers. Building sanctuary cities and hustling illegals out the back of the court house before ICE can get them.

Yeah, I love it when libs complain that they don’t want a wall because they are afraid it won’t work. Maybe they are afraid it will work? Just sayin.

He is halfway there he was more strident on the issue before. I want to hear his details of immigration reform, as of now just uttering the phrase “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” is an empty platitude. What is Bernie going to do besides kicking the immigration can down the road like the previous presidents?

Comprehensive immigration reform means how do we legalize the largest number of invaders in the quickest way.

Oh so this is a game of horse shoes? Closest to the mark wins?

You forgot about giving them an Obama phone and a set of keys to a new house. :roll_eyes:

He didn’t demand you post in this thread.

Keith Ellison wearing a “I don’t believe in borders” shirt?

But it’s not a crime.

Otherwise illegal immigrants would have criminal records.

Could you explain just what then is the Democrats plan to deal with the massive influx of migrants pouring across our Southern border? Also what is their plan to deal with illegal immigration?

You can start with the Senate Immigration Reform bill of 2013.
What do you think should be done?
https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/senate-bill/744

That’s what I am trying to drill down to. So far nothing. All I get are libs expressing their disappointment in me. The democratic thinking seems to be that 100,000 border crashers per month is not too many. And if even more come in, they are welcome. In fact there is no upper limit to the numbers that we will be willing to absorb. If the democrats are suggesting that we cannot take in as many as want to come, I would like to see it.