Thousands of former justice officials call on Barr to resign

It should say over 2 thousand Deepstate traitors ignore Obama’s illegal spying on Americans. Fixed it

No, it says US Attorney John Huber. Huber. Remember him. D5 ring a bell?

1 Like

US attorney John Huber made that determination? That name sounds really familiar. Huber. Hmm.

1 Like

:rofl:Of Course it does, he’s going to put their Deepstate traitor freinds in Gitmo, that’s why they want him removed.

Attempted coups have consequences!:rofl::rofl:

D5! D5!!!

1 Like

Lol yes.

Gas up the bus!

1 Like

They should just shut up and take it.

1 Like

Huber was The One, right? The One that the conspiracy theorists were absolutely certain was going to bring down the Clintons and the deep state.

Then Horowitz was The One. That didn’t work out according to the conspiracy theorists’ plans either.

Now Durham is The One. When he too fails to “lock them up”, who will they turn to next? Keanu Reeves?

2 Likes

The Horowitz’s report exposed the sickness with in the Democratic Party for funding Obama’s illegal spying on Americans.

Out of a possible pool of how many?

I’ve been calling to cut their fund, CoJ on down.

The 1st Amendment guarantee of the right to assemble freely does not have a clause that says “except for federal judges.”

1 Like

This characterisation of events is based on assumptions of what Barr was thinking. The characterisation does not fit the timeline of Barr’s intervention in this matter. So these ex-DoJ staff and judges are protesting something that never actually happened. Which is a worry: that so many justice personnel and judges base their decisions on their animus rather than facts.

1 Like

I assume when the next President expands background checks for gun purchases you will instruct gun owners to “just shut up and take it.” Can’t imagine you would countenance any form of resistance.

Indeed. Blissfully leaping from one great savior to the next in their quest to expose the greatest conspiracy the world has ever known. :rofl:

1 Like

The fact is that the official overturn of the sentencing recommendation followed Trump’s tweet. The ONLY indication that Barr made the decision before the tweet, or without direction from Trump, is Barr’s say so. You accept that without question. Me, not so much.

1 Like

Psst, Durham was brought in because Horrowitz found criminal activity that he handed off to him. So how did it not work out? You know IG’s don’t bring criminal charges right?

2 Likes

You have zero clue what evidence of that exists outside his word.

Reading is fundamental. I don’t claim to have evidence of anything beyond a timeline. The one fact I stated is not disputed. You have zero reason to disregard the timeline other than Barr’s word.

Just saying might bite em in the ass with alot of unfriendly courts.