THOUSANDS gather outside the Supreme Court, While Many other Business are still closed

If I had any interest I wouldn’t need you to tell me, I could watch. I don’t need a pretty face or bombastic personality to read the news for me, I can read all by myself.

I was responding to @DougBH who had an interest if the media covered irresponsible liberal protesters not social distancing. I replied I saw it on Fox and heard it on Rush. I’m still not sure of the point of your comment other than you prefer to read. Perhaps you just want to disagree with me, which I’m fine with.

But to try and get back to my point, have you read any coverage of BLM protests or RBG vigels where irresponsible people didn’t social distance?

Perhaps on this forum even?

What does it matter if I have I or haven’t? Not seeing the relevance.

I’ll drop it then.

1 Like

Silwy wabbit…that’s different. :sunglasses:

This is just sad all around.

It is different. There are more people wearing masks than an entire Trump rally.

106708863-16004820892020-09-19t014720z_354689775_rc2d1j971pbv_rtrmadp_0_usa-court-ginsburg

1 Like

Yep. Plenty more pics. People coming and going outdoors with masks and space between versus no masks or distancing in an indoor venue. The false equivalence is silly because it’s so easy to show pictures.

3 Likes

Little more compare and contrast for the pearl clutchers.

Trump’s Bemidji rally yesterday:

Supreme Court steps RBG vigil yesterday.

2 Likes

Of course, the biggest demographic of new covid cases is among those of rioting age. :man_shrugging:

Looks like a Trump rally all white people.

You mean college kids. No shocker there…

1 Like

They seem to be completely oblivious to the optics of their behavior that can be seen in the eyes of everyone who isn’t blind! The Dems really think this is a winning strategy. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yep. I agree. They appear to be a very respectful group that has taken intelligent precautions.

1 Like

are you looking at the pictures in this thread?

1 Like