Thoughts About "Kompromat"; or What Do They Have on Him (Them)?

That’s not an attack on our country lol. Geesh people, go through such lengths to defend trump being putins little girl

Money laundering going back decades, for starters. Here’s some pretty comprehensive, well researched backgrounders.

1 Like

They have him on camera raping a child. It’s why pizzagate became a thing. Projection.

i agree but simply because Trump would never think he had done anything wrong so why would he be worried about exposing where he got the money. the art of deal author wrote it the best, he lives in his own reality. i think its more that he got a lot of money from sketchy sources but it allowed him to do project he really wanted to so in his mind where hte money came from is irrelevant, so irrelevant that no one else needs to know where it came from because what would be the point.
he does however like doing what he is doing and if they money keeps coming why should he change or jeopardize anything about the relationship.

Horrible. But it’s not the first child that he’s been accused of raping, and I bet there is video in some of those cases as well.

Like many others here, I believe it is a financial thing. I am of the mindset that he is in debt up to his eyeballs to Russian oligarchs, and as a result, he is in debt to Putin directly, as they are interchangeable.

As for the actual mechanics of how something like would likely unfold, my suspicion is that it is more of an unspoken sort of thing. Trump knows what Putin knows, which is that he is financially owned by Putin. This is why there have been no release of taxes, no divesting from business, etc. Putin does not have to direct him, or verbalize what they both know. As it is known already what the worst case scenario looks like for Trump to NOT do the bidding of Putin. All of the Russian markers are called, and the information is splashed all over the public arena, which would likely be damning enough to force Trump out of office, and potentially land in significant legal jeopardy for laundering, fraud, tax evasion, etc. They both know this reality, ergo, nothing needs to be spoken. Only actions have to be taken and maintained.

2 Likes

Excellent post.

1 Like

Trumps lived most of his life as a rich libertine.
I’m sure there is a lot of material he would’t want to be made public.

John Roberts is another one I think was blackmailed. His Obamacare decision makes absolutely no sense.

Money and the pee pee tape.

I bet Poots even showed it to the Moron-in-Chief in Helsinki.

At this point, a pee tape isn’t going to sway any trump supporters…none.
Dotard’s biggest fear, is everyone finding out he’s not worth much money.

It’s been out? Who has seen it? I haven’t heard anyone has seen it. I certainly haven’t seen it. I’ve only heard Trumplicans say the tape and the dossier is made up.

All that makes sense to me. But I am also interested in the practical application of this compromising material: like, how does it all go down? As @mobiusptc point suggests, in what way is Trump aware, or made aware, of his own compromised position, if that’s the case? We have no real access to his inner life, and lots of other things, but do we think this is a matter of subtle persuasion to manipulate him, or is it direct coercion because he’s fully aware that his nads are in a vice? The basis of my question is the failure of my own imagination to accept that something like this would really go down.

There is no true ruler but Putin, and Donald Trump is the Prophet of Putin.

I don’t care if it won’t sway any of his sycophants - they are a lost cause.

Of course he’s not worth anything close to what he says he is worth, but It’s the money laundering that is going to do him in. The pee pee tape is just icing on the cake.

Don the Baptist

Two Corinthians, 1. Give to Putin what is Putins. 2. Worship your rulers dutifully.

My mistake. I was thinking of the Access Hollywood tape.

Old news, my friend. We’re days away from getting the Stormy Daniels tape!

Its got to be money. American banks haven’t been willing to lend Trump money for decades. Trump Jr stated they get a lot of money from Russia before Don figuratively slapped him in the back of the head and he denied saying it. I think there is a lot of dirty Russian money and Putin knows all about it.

I’m not really sure. I would imagine, as addled as Trump is, he has to know at least some of the crooked things he’s done or has a general sense of his vulnerabilities. Maybe ol’ Pooty Poot just picks out a thing or two as a reminder or an attention getter if Trump starts to object to anything? References Trump Panama or Trump Vancouver and how bad that would be for Ivanka if it were to get out…