Thoughts About "Kompromat"; or What Do They Have on Him (Them)?

The renal system is, in its way, the Deep State of human physiology.

Oh so now we blame Trump because Hookers gotta pee sometimes.

It’s not like there’s forty years of shady financial dealings in his past. We’re not supposed to mention that for some reason.

If you pray to your spaghetti monster, I’m sure that is at the top of your prayer list.

Literally… where the phrase “drink the kool aid” came from…

Thanks for another helping of your usual insipid fare. You might try diversifying your menu now and then

Ya I remembered that. It was crazy because we had just indicted 12 Cuban intelligence officers for hacking into DNC systems and trying to gain access to our voting systems and running a big influence campaign in our 2012 election. You are so right!

1 Like

They can’t talk about real issues. Their superiors won’t allow it.

It is nothing.

So if I say its not an act of war, you imply I said it was no big deal? There’s a lot of room between “no big deal” and an invasion. So I guess (using your tactiic) we should launch nuclear weapons tomorrow.

So you think dictatorships imprisoning their opposition are just great and the sort of activity we should award? You are so right!

Why would Trump want to meet with the head of the second greatest nuclear power on earth if the pee tapes weren’t real? It just doesn’t make sense.

Maybe I’m reading too much into your comments, but you support Trump, and Trump seems to think it’s no big deal. He recently denied it was even happening. Do you disagree?

Makes you really wonder about that trip Nixon took to china.

He disagrees. Today.

Trump has a big mouth. I look at policy as more important than verbiage. If I could find someone who had both, I would surely support them. In the last general, he was the only option.

My bet is financial. I have long felt that there is a good possibility that Trump has been laundering Russian money through his properties for years. That, and he likely owes a bit of money to Russian oligarchs.

I don’t believe there is a pee tape. I don’t believe he’d act like a Russian asset over that. Just not enough.

1 Like

The most obvious reason for Trumps actions is that he believes it in the interest of our country to get along better with the second greatest nuclear power on earth

Bull ■■■■■

Stop pushing this “second largest nuclear power” line of stupidity. We have been dealing with a nuclear Russia for 70 years. If he wants to deal with their nukes, then start by negotiating treaties to reduce the number.

But for the sake of being honest, stop pushing this new bull ■■■■ CEC line. It’s stupid.

I think it’s money as well, and clearly if the scope of it is known, then he and his family are not only looking at time in prison, with a strong likelihood of not making it out, but complete financial ruin. That’s enough to make a person that already was not a patriotic American into an outright threat.

I really don’t blame you for voting for him. I voted third party, but if you had put a gun to my head I probably would have chosen Trump over Clinton. The ongoing support is hard to understand, though. It’s impossible for me to believe that he’s not lying today. He keeps saying things that cause outrage among both sides, the media freaks out, his handlers tell him to walk back the statement, and he does, grudgingly. I believe he meant what he said the first time and he doesn’t think Russia is trying to undermine democracy in the United States. Or at least he doesn’t want to admit it for some reason.

That sort of gets at my question about the practical aspect of this. Again, it’s hard for me to wrap my brain around it in the context of a US President. So for you and @Keyser_Soze, @TommyLucchese, and others So do actually think explicit references are made to this leverage in some direct, transactional way? Like: "Okay, Mr. President, you need to do/say X, or we will expose your financial liabilities or shut down your funding or reveal that. . . . " It seems hard to fathom.