This segment of the White House show is brought to you by Goya

They (Trump worshippers) don’t care.
Trump and his family are above any criticism. They can do no wrong. They are the Waltons of politics.

More like the Honey Boo Boos, with more money and less class.

6 Likes

:rofl: $6,000 to the RNC and Winred is hardly major. The database doesn’t show any to Trump.

Where?

Goya doesn’t.

https://oge.gov/web/oge.nsf/Resources/Endorsing+Organizations,+Products,+or+Persons

Now how about you go and find the statutory authority that exists to allows her to peddle products in her government position? I’ll help you out. There isn’t one.

The funny part of this is if she hadn’t been appointed, there wouldn’t be an issue.

Where in that picture is she using her government position?

I luv when libs like AOC say stupid things and it works the exact opposite of their ill intent? :sunglasses:

1 Like

How are you not trolling right now?

Wife, mother, sister, daughter. Advisor to POTUS on job creation + economic empowerment, workforce development & entrepreneurship. Personal Pg. Views are my own

Right there on her twitter profile for everyone to see, except you apparently. For some reason.

:rofl: There doesn’t need to be one. Fundamental: if it is not expressly illegal, it is legal.

'Muerica

How am I?

Except where I just showed you it is illegal. :laughing:

There is nothing on that picture that suggests a government position.

Wife, mother, sister, daughter

Uh huh. " Advisor to POTUS on job creation + economic empowerment, workforce development & entrepreneurship."

How is she using her government position?

Advisor to POTUS on job creation + economic empowerment, workforce development & entrepreneurship.

How indeed?

Then she isn’t “employed”.

em•ploy•ee ĕm-ploi′ē, ĭm-, ĕm″ploi-ē′

A person who works for another in return for financial or other compensation.

Where is any of that in the picture or tweet?

You would know, if you bothered to look.

How is she using it in the picture?