This is why racism exists. The abbreviated version

Since you are not religious. We’ll look at it from a scientific angle. What do you think of the theory? Any sense to it?

I didn’t miss it. I was simply speaking in broad terms… why I said “seen enough of your posts”.

I thought I was abundantly clear. No, I don’t think there’s any validity to the theory. I think racism comes from learned behavior.

That’s nice.

We’re discussing America.

2 Likes

You thought wrong. You were not abundantly clear. But racism had to start somewhere. I’m guessing that somewhere is in the brain? Unless you can think of another place.

And what about systematic racism? What system is teaching racism?

No, I agree… it starts in an ignorant brain.

Systemic racism? Systemic racism is necessarily teaching anyone anything. Systemic racism ensures inequalities exist and are maintained to affect minority populations.

There are many different systems.

Libs found a convenient way to keep their base by victimizing them.

2 Likes

Remind me of all the policy positions Republicans support that attempt to correct minority inequalities?

Explain. What’s you best example? And who are a few of the people doing it?

What minority “inequalities”?

1 Like

Racism is physiological?

Do you have an example of what needs to be “corrected” and how the democrats plan to correct it?

I don’t think you understand what is meant by the term systemic racism. It’s not “people”. It’s institutional.

Examples? Criminal justice system. (I alluded to this above, and gave props to the current Administration for taking action on this). Income inequalities (though goes beyond racism). Home ownership. Quality of health care and accessibility. Same for the environment.

Criminal justice system. (I alluded to this above, and gave props to the current Administration for taking action on this). Income inequalities (though goes beyond racism). Home ownership. Quality of health care and accessibility. Same for the environment.

Is ignorance physiological?

There’s an abundance of material out their discussing this very topic. In addition, the Dems platform is readily available for anyone to peruse. You should check them out sometime…

So what do you think? Is it possible that our brains are pre-wired for racism? And not everybody is equipped to over ride it? The “abundance” of material isn’t making it into mainstream though. Probably because it removes a lot of the politics from the discussion. Democrats certainly do not want that to happen.

As far as the democratic plan to address racism. Can you just give YOUR favorite idea?

No, you’re right… theres really no material out there discussing systemic racism. :roll_eyes:

Cheers @altair1013

“All racism matters!!”

(Breast cancer patient)

“Breast cancer sucks”

(Conservatives)

“All cancer sucks!!”

1 Like

You misunderstood me. I wasn’t asking IF there are plans. I was asking what is your favorite idea? So what exactly is your favorite? :man_shrugging: