This is why I hate the Police

So if a baby 2 years old hits you during a tantrum he should be arrested?

No she shouldn’t. SHE’S SIX!
It’s not that hard to understand.

1 Like

Your definition of assault is comical.

So I guess your silence is admission that this stretched to toddlers. How about babies?

1 Like

6 year old girl.

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s more disgusting; a grown ass police officer taking a little child off to jail, or the people who defend such actions as the right thing to do.

7 Likes

Agreed. How about newborns for crying too loud? I once lived in an apartment complex and the couple next door had a new baby. I should have called the police every night the baby woke me up crying for a dry diaper and warm bottle. Freaking animal!

It’s OK because a terrible high school principal choked out his students. Or something.

I agree with this.

Plain stupidity from the school and the police.

1 Like

“Her” lesson. It was a little girl they did that crap to.

1 Like

Actually the “Majority” opinion or the officer wouldnt have been fired.

Good Lord.

SIX YEARS OLD dude.

2 Likes

6 year old girl is not going to hurt anyone by hitting them.

And you don’t call the cops, for God’s sake, you call her parents.

In addition, she had apparently calmed down by the time the cops arrived.

I can’t believe she’s the first child at that school to throw a temper tantrum.

If you dress your kids in overalls you can pick 'em up like a suitcase when the fights break out.

SAFETY TIP: Make sure they snap the straps tight. They could accidentally come flying out of their overalls otherwise.

1 Like

Thinking like this is why we have the highest incarceration rate in the civilized world.

4 Likes

You are correct. I had a brain fart.

A 6 year old is not capable of assaulting an adult. Sorry.

1 Like

Truth! This along with perpetuating the theory of the classroom to prison pipeline. Zero tolerance policies such as this specifically on a FREAKING SIX YEAR OLD is not only irresponsible, it’s reprehensible.

3 Likes

^^^This is why the U.S. makes up less than 5% of the world’s population but houses over 20% of the world’s prison population. Almost one in every four prisoners in the world are imprisoned in the U.S. If no one sees how horrific this is, they should stop and think for once.

1 Like

:pig: :pig: :pig:

Oink!!!

3 Likes