This is what you're using a against Trump? Are you people crazy?

You being unaware does not mean that I am not correct. Did you know that Joe Biden want’s to pay reperations to illegal invaders? He said he did. Is he lying?

You are correct, with one minor problem - none of this is true with any Democratic Candidates.

Good list. You nailed it! :+1:

They are all or nearly all open borders types, they just lie about it.
Lets impeach them for lying if they are elected, since that’s the route Dems like to go.

Me being unaware doesn’t make you correct either. Did you know Joe Biden doesn’t represent the left?

lol, I’m sorry, what was the reason the right impeached Clinton, again?

1 Like

#6 will likely need to eventually happen to help reduce increasing budget deficits.
US budget deficit running 11.8% higher this year | AP News

He said he wanted to provide mental health counseling for the children who were separated from their parents. Which is a bit different than the caricature provided in your “list”.

I have no clue how you missed this one. Here’s Liz actually admitting it to a voter. Glad I could help.

Yes, yes. This is a “get even” impeachment.

But none of your presidential candidates would support anything to prevent this, They are all in favor.

Her proposal is universal free public college. I am not saying I agree with that policy, but I’m not seeing “except everyone who worked hard” on her website.

Well, I don’t know of all of them agree with this. After all, Biden said that people in the country illegally should be deported only if they committed felonies. Of course, some felonies like DWI don’t count.

Presumably no actual change in laws will be required to implement this change in laws, as precedent set by Obama.

That’s not all he said. He said this regarding illegals,

"The making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged."

Those people can still go to college for free, even after paying their debt.

I personally view me paying off my 10 year school loans in 4 years as an achievement and is rather fair given the degree proved to be immensely useful to me. I hope that father achieves peace if school debt is forgiven and realizes that for all he knew, debt forgiveness was never a forgone conclusion and his hard work is paying off as we sit here talking about it while Warren’s plan wouldn’t be implemented, even if a shoe in to pass, for a year or two.

Which one has the best plan for border security? And what is that plan?

We have infanticide laws. They work pretty well. 1% of abortions occur after 21 weeks and are medical-emergency in nature. I reject attempts to politicize horrible medical decisions and make laws about people’s health care decisions that are dependent on wedge issues like this.

You’re over-simplifying and moralizing about something extremely complicated on a case by case basis. No one is cheering for late-term abortions or infant deaths (except Trump’s spiritual advisor).

Does making this a sanctuary country count? Cause then you wouldn’t need border security and the problem would be solved.

Which one is offering something different? Which one is offering you, the exact same plan that congress has? Got any names?

He literally read out loud the oxford dictionary definition of reparations? Please link.