This is what you're using a against Trump? Are you people crazy?

1. Government payouts to illegal invaders. Paying them for being apprehended.

2. Placing the plight of foreign nationals above that of U.S. citizens.

3. No deportations for anyone. Anyone is allowed to violate our borders in unlimited numbers.

4. The abolishment or neutering of ICE and CBP

5. The “right” to murder a baby as she’s being born. It’s now okay to hear her cry as she is being slaughtered.

6. Tax increases

7. Regulation increases

8. Free college for everyone except for those who worked hard and paid their debts.

9. Dependency on the middle east for oil. An end to fracking and the polices that made us energy independent.

10. Higher taxes and fees on energy. Putting economic pressure on the poor and middle class.

11. Wealth redistribution in the name of social justice and climate change.

12. Transgender this, transgender that. A general, hair on fire obsession with all things transgender. Is all this transgender mania really what keeps you awake at night?

13. Restricting the rights of peaceful people to own firearms while doing nothing about the inner city bloodbath.

14. Demanding that people who have no skills and have done nothing to prepare for life get paid the same as those of you who did prepare.

15. Free health care for all. No matter who you are or how you got here. It’s all free.

16. A two tiered insurance plan that places, congress, government workers and unions far above what you will get. Separate and unequal. Nothing but the best for the ruling class. And cattle car treatment for everyone else.

Did I pretty much nail it? This is what you think we need to improve our country? Your platform is total destruction of the best system anywhere.

NOTE: I ask that you stay on topic. All of your personal opinions of me, I have already heard. About 1000 times. So let’s not bore people with more of the same. Let’s do something crazy and discuss the topic, not the forum members. Sound good? :blush::+1:

4 Likes

When I realize what horrors and insanities many Liberals support, one wonders why we even have discussion forums like this. How can anybody even talk to people who support such evil.

3 Likes

I don’t believe that I have had the pleasure TrumpGurl. Nice meeting you.:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Well, no. This is a weird list of random stuff interspersed with your opinions and strawmen. There’s nothing to discuss with this, it’s all over the place. But I’m sure it felt good to type it and will feel good to read it if one agrees with it. You guys have fun.

6 Likes

Well, yes. Is the following my opinion? Or is it true?

The “right” to murder a baby as she’s being born. It’s now okay to hear her cry as she is being slaughtered.

Can you please specify what bill or position you are in reference to here?

No, you completely missed the nail and hit your thumb.

3 Likes

I agree, it’d be difficult to converse with such straw men.

2 Likes

Nope. I will not. If you want to believe that any dems have come out against delivery canal abortions or are in favor of any restrictions what so ever, you are certainly allowed to fool yourself. Go for it. But that is definitely head in the sand denial.

Are you opposed to due day, delivery canal abortions?

Most of these if not all are either complete falsehoods or hyperbolic exaggerations.

1 Like

Be more specific. How may did I miss? Did I miss this one?

No deportations for anyone. Anyone is allowed to violate our borders in unlimited numbers.

Who is your border security candidate?

Very few people support that. The majority of pro-choicers feel that late-term abortions should only be resorted to in cases where the mother’s life is in danger.

Who is in favor of that?

Good talk. Thanks.

Since this is not what anyone is using against Trump, to answer your question, “No we’re not crazy.” Can we shut down the thread and talk about real political positions instead of this fantasy?

Coal subsidies?

Gun rights this, gun rights that. A general, hair on fire obsession with all things gun rights. Is all this gun rights mania really what keeps you awake at night?

1 Like

This is a complete fabrication that I haven’t heard anyone on the left say they are in favor of.

Ok. MOst of this is true with most Democrat candidates. And why I will almost certainly be voting for Trump even if he did ask for an investigation (that was likely warranted)

It’s not free, its payed for via taxes instead of premiums to health insurers.