This is what our President tweets on 9/11

Well, good for the President.

I am no longer convinced that Barron is his son.

2 Likes

Well that [quote=“DougBH, post:239, topic:212760, full:true”]

Well, to some here Trump standing respectfully at a memorial on 9/11 is an example of crazed ego so I assumed they might also be upset if Obama had a supersized image of himself at the center of a temple for a Greek god. Apparently that’s different.
[/quote]

Well that is not at all about Barack standing before a temple of a Greek god.

That may have been what some in the DNC originally wanted. But cooler heads prevailed and a design was settled on that was more akin in resemblance to the arcade columns between the West Wing and the White House and the portico walk with its many windows.

But hey, George W. Bush was projected up on a giant screen behind him and above his huge greek columns as he spoke from the RNC Mount Olympus dais.

So I guess a larger than life image of Barack was OK too.

mount%20olympus%203

2 Likes

Hey, if that had been Trump with his blown up image between those pillars, you all would be telling us this was the final proof that was needed for applying the 25th.

No, I wouldn’t have.

Please don’t include me in your broad brushing fantasies.

Thanks!

3 Likes

They’re projecting. They know who it is that they support and what he is. It’s why about all you have here these days is Orange Man Bad and the rest of the whistling-past-the-graveyard accouterments necessary for continued support of Trump.

4 Likes

Hey, you tried to catch me up in that silly 25th Amendment nonsense about a year ago and it didn’t work then either.

Remember this exchange below from a year ago?

Didn’t work then and it won’t work now.

I am not a 25th Invoker.
:laughing:

What you said was:

“How came any sane and rational American not see the lies and insanity emanating from this presidentstrong text and his administration?”

If you believe that, then why wouldn’t you support applying the 25th?

Wow. Went back a year ago.

Why would I wish to apply the 25th against Trump?

I am certain he sees his own lies and the 25th wouldn’t work against his administrations insanity.

Actually I went back more than a year ago.

Went all the way back to this new forum beginning.

Wanted to be certain that, as I thought, I had never invoked using the 25th to remove Trump, and I haven’t.

Which Greek God had colonial 12 lite windows and american flags in their temple?

That stage looks more like the White House than a Greek temple.

1 Like

BINGO!!!

That is what it was made to be similar to. The facade of the White House. It was idiotic Right Wingers (who apparently totally missed the 2004 RNCC) that pumped up the whole “Greek God” lunacy with Barack Hussein Obama’s nomination stage.

I also think George W’s 2004 Mount Olympus dais had more steps?

They still havent come to terms with how utterly stupid and ridiculous Trump is, so therefore “freaking out” is when the obvious is pointed out

Thats no exaggeration. It really is all thats left.

Again, we’re not angry. Just pointing out tge sheer stupidity of this man who happens to be the President of the United States.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1155848532055777280?s=21

That nails it. :+1:

1 Like

Everyone knows Donald Trump was dancing on his rooftop on 9/11. Everyone saw it.

1 Like

Good Lord must defend the Orange God at all cost.

The good people of Hong Kong took a moment of silence today.

I keep repeating myself but again, how could anyone ignore such stupidity? :rofl:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1171896011687649280?s=21

He could resign. That would be a good start.