This is what happens when an investigation drags on forever

Well technically we did invade Libya, or at they least bombed them enough so the insurgents could take over. The Libya war and removal of Qaddafi was ever much as a mistake as the Iraq war.

Just so we don’t lose perspective, the US lost 4,424 servicemen and women, and had 32,000 wounded in Iraq.

“ever as much a mistake” seems like a bit of a stretch.

1 Like

You aren’t keeping up with the posts you’re responding to very well. Scroll up, bro.

So you haven’t read the reports. Thanks for doubly confirming.

:rofl:

Brilliant!

All well and good. That wasnt my question to my intelligent friend on the right. It was " Should the Military invade a country to protect one ambassador?" as his premise alluded.

I don’t think Mueller factors that. If he were as politically driven as you have been brainwashed to believe, he would have been leaking info left and right.

When it is all said and done, we will have the facts.

No, Leadership should be competent enough not to send them into an unprotected area… Obviously. So, they don’t have to bring in the military.

Is that what happened with Whitewater?

Those who attacked the compound and killed the four. You really needed me to tell you that?

So, Clinton was unaware that it was dangerous in Benghazi?

In August of 2012, three months after Stevens returned to Libya as the newly confirmed Ambassador, the Principal Officer in Benghazi was nearing the end of his assignment. There would be a two-week gap between the Principal Officer’s departure date and the arrival of the next Principal Officer. No one was scheduled to fill this vacancy until September 15, 2012, so Ambassador Stevens chose to send Principal Officer, to cover the vacancy during the first week in September. Stevens chose himself to cover the second week.

The timing of Stevens’ visit to Benghazi was important for another reason as well. He was spearheading an effort to make Benghazi a permanent post, Hicks testified:
One of the things he [Stevens] said to me was that, in his exit interview with Secretary Clinton, she expressed the hope that we could make the special mission in Benghazi a permanent constituent post. And Chris said that one of the first things he intended to do after his arrival was de-velop a proposal to move forward on that project.A trip to Benghazi would allow Stevens to personally assess the political and security situation and make a recommendation re-garding whether the U.S. should have a permanent presence there. Discussions were already under way in Washington D.C. on how to fund a permanent post.

Red cross and Brits pulled out. Why were they smarter than Hillary and Obama?

Trey Goudy chaired the House Select Committee’s investigation into Benghazi. This was the 8th congressional investigation into the matter.

Goudy is smart and fiercely partisan and he authored the select committee’s report. It has the answers you seek: https://www.congress.gov/114/crpt/hrpt848/CRPT-114hrpt848.pdf

The number of times it’s investigated does not change the truth…

Sorry… cratic has stated earlier that he wont read anything that contradicts his voew of events…

With each comment you make here, it sounds more and more like the number of times you have read the report is zero.

They got the ambasador killed…

Was Ambassador Steven’s aware?

Reading is fundamental: