This is what happens when an investigation drags on forever

Not relevant to the fact that you haven’t read the reports to find out what caused that situation.

You don’t even know why Bill Clinton lied to a grand jury?..lol!

Why didn’t Republicans want to investigate the people who ignored the ambassador?

1 Like

I know why. Obama and Clinton left in an unsecured position for politics.

Who was that?

There are terrorists in New Zealand and Australia. What do we do now? Should we pull the Ambassadors???

Couple of people in the State Dept.

The Congressional Republicans don’t care about who is actually responsible.

All they care about is using the death of an ambassador to their political advantage.

Don’t send our ambassador their without proper security… Or without alerting the military ahead of time, if he’s heading into a war zone…

Whose Military should we alert?

For our ambassador? Who do you think, lol!

So we should alert our Military our guy is going into another country? Shall we invade another country to protect our Ambassador? Is this really your suggestion. It seems rather naive and contrived.

If that country is one we just removed the leadership from and it’s in total chaos, yes…

You forget Obama had bombed Libya into chaos…

Well, that’s not true.

I think a lot of the left is in Smollett land now. Many are starting to believe their own lies…

Wow. Regime Change means we should invade. Riiiigggghhhhtttt. Ok. You know I think they usually would hire a private security contractor for a small group. Not an entire military LOL. It could create some real Constitutional problems back home.

Do tell?

Never gonna happen.

Flying over and bombing is an invasion.

And If you are going to bomb a country into chaos and just leave it to rot, don’t send in an ambassador. They might get killed.

Pretty obvious, right?

Huh?

Not literally nothing, but certainly not what they were hoping for.