This is what happens when an investigation drags on forever

Wow, some guy can just a walk in off the street and kill one of our ambassadors? Sounds like the ambassador needed more security. Don’t you think?

You mean it was known there were terrorists in Libya? What would you do if yo knew that and had an ambassador there?

Email your Republican rep. Perhaps investigation #8 will provide the results you’ve been pining for.

1 Like

Maybe. I don’t see how Republicans using Congressional powers to attack the a democratic candidate helps this matter. Just more abuse of power. No wonder no one trusts your party.

1 Like

You don’t appear to have kept up with the 8 investigations, or their findings.

They’re definitely recommended reading.

And don’t forget that the special investigator tasked to look into Clinton’s “shady real estate deals” only ended up unearthing some nooky in the WH.

I would say this is what happens when you have a president whining like a child about it multiple times a week. Witch hunt!

We know what reps think. I’m just not sure what dems think.

Reps were proven wrong 7+ times.

Does it read… "Obama got his ambassador killed, but it was not his fault?:, lol!

It’s perfectly clear he needed more security or he would still be alive…

No, the ambassador is dead. That’s true. Or do you deny that too?

Did Bill Clinton lie to a grand jury?

So you haven’t read the reports.

That would be a good starting point. Let’s not waste time discussing reports about situations you admittedly haven’t read or kept up with.

What an odd statement. Both sides agree the ambassador is dead.

Process crime. You don’t like those, remember?

Is the ambasador dead or not?

Yes,it was a process crime. The process of ignoring your ambasador and getting him killed.

Not relevant. You haven’t read the reports, by your own admission, discussing the causes of the attacks in Benghazi.

Until you do, there’s really no point in wasting more time on the subject.

Please read them and get back to us.

This investigation is moving at the speed of GDP…

4 Likes

Bill Clinton lying to a grand jury got an ambassador killed? That’s weird. It doesn’t appear you even know what you’re responding to right now.

Keeping up with the deflections and talking points does a number, eh?

A dead ambasador is not relevant?