This is what happens when an investigation drags on forever

The same thing happened with the probe of Hillary with Benghazi. The longer it drags on the public starts viewing it as a purely partisan move.
From a USA Today/Suffolk University poll.

((Fifty percent say they agree with Trump’s assertion that the special counsel’s investigation is a “witch hunt” and that he has been subjected to more investigations than previous presidents because of politics; 47 percent disagree. Just 3 percent don’t have an opinion.

There is, unsurprisingly, a stark partisan divide on that question: 86 percent of Republicans but just 14 percent of Democrats say Trump is the victim of a “witch hunt.” Among independents, 54 percent say he is; 42 percent say he isn’t.))

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3194049002

Ask Ken Starr

2 Likes

This is still shorter than any previous investigation.

Americans’ attention spans are simply getting shorter and shorter.

6 Likes

Huh. Benghazi investigation raged on through mulitple republican Congressional committees. Pretty easy to see why one could conclude over time that it was partisan.

This current witch hunt has how many convicted witches and witches under indictment?

Remind me. I’ve lost count.

4 Likes

I would love to see a poll of those same people, asking if Mueller is a Democrat or a Republican.

2 Likes

Fox “News” has been hammering the witch hunt falsehood for years, and many people have fallen for it.

1 Like

I don’t think Mueller wants it released. He’ll be attacked by the left without mercifully.

Even the dems only talk about the Trump tower meeting. And it was too short to be anything odd… Sometimes the joke Trump told.

The dems can’t even point to any real impact by the Russian trolls… So, he has nothing, and that will mean a cover up to dems…

Not for the crime of collusion with Russia which is key when that is what the investigation is about.

Page admitted they knew there was no collusion before Mueller took the job…

Except people actually died at Benghazi from Hillary and Obama incompetence … There is no reality to Trump collusion…

Interesting theory, but 7+ Republican-led investigations found nothing.

Process crimes that only come about because of the investigation. How many time do dems have to hear that before it sinks in.

Well, considering I think Smollett believes his own lies… = Grassy knoll forever!

You mean they did not find the dead ambassador?

They didn’t find Hillary at fault, try and try and try as they might.

Oh, Who’s fault was it?

Read about the results of the Republican-led investigations. They have the answers you seek, but not the answers you’re hoping for.

1 Like

I was wondering what your opinion was on who’s fault it was.

Meanwhile in the real world one of the Deputy Finance Chairs for the GOP is going to jail and another Deputy Finance Chair for the GOP is “Individual 1” in a massive money laundering probe.

4 Likes

Primarily this guy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/libyan-militia-leader-to-be-sentenced-in-2012-benghazi-attacks-that-killed-us-ambassador/2018/06/27/55782e5c-789a-11e8-aeee-4d04c8ac6158_story.html

1 Like

Terrorists.