This is serious now, Bloomberg canceled everything to preparing for Tuesday’s debate

Not sure little Napoleon can IMO…that will be up to Pocahontas and Swivel hips.

Meanwhile Joe Biden will go what?

Never know till they try I do know that many on the left are not looking for an apology but to ruin people. Best not to apologize in the cancel culture era sad but true.

Sorry, bruh, but this is about the ■■■■■■■■■ group of candidates that the Dems could muster.

Exactly! All the DEMOCRAT candidates are fascist kommanysts.

swivel hips?

Nah. But they ALL are turd sandwiches.

Kommanyst turds!

He has no choice. If he crashes and burns in SC he’s going to be on life support.

He sounds a lot like Trump. Doesn’t he?

Four billion to spend on a campaign can’t make a mess into a statesman, but it sure can smear every other candidate on the way out.
Bloomberg has already had 70 fake twitter accounts removed for spamming and sending out the same message from each account.
If it had been Trump, it would have been impeachment 2 (not that it wouldn’t have wound up in the same trash can)

2 Likes

No, not even close. Trump spent less in 2016 than any nominee in a couple or three decades.

Trump eventually spent around 50million of his own money, I believe. Small change.

Hillary spent over a billion. Somewhere around 1.2 if I remember right.

I agree with this

i hope he spends all of his wealth after liquidating anything that could earn any of it back and then he loses. :slight_smile:

I was talking about doing the background research into his opponents to go after them with. Not the money spent.