This is not how the First Amendment works

Orange man good?

So does this site.

4 Likes

Therefore…

…?

What’s the difference, fromm a legal and constitutional legal angle?

Laughed out loud.

Any other republicans want to co-sign onto this one?

2 Likes

I’m not the one that’s censoring you. :wink:

Or they could have just kicked him off the platform.

I am pretty sure that fallaciously accusing someone of murder is against their TOS.

2 Likes

What’s the difference between a US Corporation’s public actions on its own property vs. a foreign government secretly spreading propaganda?

Is this a serious question? Lmao

1 Like

Your problem is that link doesn’t have anything to support you.

So from my angle, it looks like you just posted a link without knowing why.

Prove me wrong.

4 Likes

Where was Trump censored?

1 Like

Nope.

But every playground has their rules.

Got to play by their rules to be able to stay.

It’s clear now that Twitter is the enemy of the people since they pushed back on Dear Leader Trump

1 Like

The low-key comedy of those Trump tweets are all of the “alternative” platforms in the comments trying to get their moment.

2 Likes

Trump isn’t censored any more than guests here.

The US doesn’t have jurisdiction for one. Free speech isn’t only for Americans, it’s global. Restricting my right to read what someone else, even a foreign government, has to say infringes on my right to free speech. The courts settled this back in the cold war, when Democrats were getting Russian propaganda in the mail.

Like the Prime Minister of Scotland said of Trump…“Trumps biggest problem is never being told “no” as a child”

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: yes. A secret foreign propaganda campaign during an election is torallyz free speech

Amazing how far this country has sunk for DONALD TRUMP of all people

1 Like

Your mistake is thinking I give a care what you think. So you know, buzz.

1 Like

So you can’t support your link. Why share it?

1 Like

And when it’s done in secret, disguised through channels like LLCs owmed by unregistered agents, and promoted as US sourced with fake identities?