This is a nightmare!

Trump got two offers from Schumer. The last one provided congressional funding for $25B for the wall. But it had a kicker that he had to approve consideration for the Dreamers. And Stephen Miller told him to reject both of them.

Infected illegals will be dependent good little Dimbulbcrat voters tomorrow. All part of the grand scam.

3 Likes

I disagree, I think the Donald knew exactly how much he was despised and put that hatred on full display for all to see.

It would be sheer stupidity to deal with the dreamers BEFORE the southern border wall is completed. It would cause a rush of illegal immigrants across the border hoping to eventually get relief down the track like Dreamers would have.

3 Likes

Trump said that Mexico would pay for the wall. There was no qualification; it was clear and unambiguous.

The House of Reps and Senate did not need to provide any funds for the wall; Mexico was going to do that according to Trump.

1 Like

Are you that far removed from reality of the wall of Democrats that continuously opposed him, that you have to ask such a dumb question?

4 Likes

Again…how much did the wall cost and how much did Trump save by not allowing illegal aliens in? It far exceeded the cost of the wall or is that a news flash down under?

2 Likes

The wall, according to Trump, should have cost $0.00 to the USA.

It was better than that. “We” made money by building the wall. You do know Trump is a capitalist?

How many companies that Trump was part of management/ownership became involved in bankruptcy proceedings?

Why do I give a ■■■■ ? That’s right…I don’t. What I care about is how he ran the country and he did it very well.

Now tell me, how come Hunter Biden’s laptop has been with the FBI for years, showing corruption and yet nothing has become of it? Why is it, Hunter…who was never known as an artist prior to a year ago, is now able to sell his paintings for large sums and his father has cloaked who the buyers are and the amount paid? When your attempting to share your disdain, the Bidens are a target rich environment and he’s in the WH. Let’s stay current…k?

1 Like

The more intelligent question would be , " What percentage of Donald Trump’s businesses have failed?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.entrepreneur.com/amphtml/361350&ved=2ahUKEwiJ583gkJLyAhUS4jgGHQRGBjoQFjANegQICBAC&usg=AOvVaw25ifpLw0vM9Poa3YwdfsRN&ampcf=1

My question is particularly apposite.

Now tell me something I don’t know? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Not really. Keeping any business alive is difficult. Between 50 to 90 percent close down within 2 years. What percentage of Trump’s businesses survive is more indicative of his talent than how many close or file for bankruptcy.

1 Like

And the only people who care, are people who already hate him. Yes, we know.

3 Likes

The Trump Organization like other corporations that require bankruptcy proceedings, go through these in accordance with laws. If you’re not happy or take exception to that, change the laws

2 Likes

What’s australia’s CFR for COVID.

If I was in a position to legislate in the USA, bankruptcy laws would not be my priority.

What did it cost Mexico to send armed forces__soldiers, police and officials to the border to stop migrants? This was in 2019.

Mexico probably paid something because they remained on the border from 2019 until Jbiden was sworn in.

2 Likes