This is a nightmare!

Facilities packed to capacity with invaders. No room at the inn. 19 Texas border agents infected with Covid. Covid infected people streaming in totally unscreened. Yet Biden sits on his ass and does nothing. Won’t even talk about it. And of course his guardians in the media remain silent as if this crisis doesn’t even exist. Are you happy with this libs? Is there something you would rather Biden do than doing nothing? Is hysterically screaming “YES BUT TRUMP!!!” Still enough for you? What should we do?

Exclusive: More West Texas Border Patrol Agents Test Positive for COVID-19 (breitbart.com)

4 Likes

Here let me start this off for libs: prove it, that’s not proof, source is not acceptable.

4 Likes

…and it gets even worse.

DOJ Sues Texas To Continue Private Transport of Illegal Migrants Despite COVID Risks (legalinsurrection.com)

DOJ Sues Texas To Continue Private Transport of Illegal Migrants Despite COVID Risks

Texas Gov. Abbott: “The Biden Administration has created a constitutional crisis between the federal government and the State of Texas. This stems from the Biden Administration’s refusal to enforce immigration laws and allow illegal immigrants with COVID-19 to enter our country.”

How can an administration be so ■■■■■■ up?

4 Likes

And how can libs be think this is a great policy?

3 Likes

Liberals are basically saying they don’t care unless they have the exact number of infected illegals.
For some reason, the Biden administration doesn’t seem to have a record of the number of infected illegals they have sent around the country.

3 Likes

I’m getting pretty good at rendering libs speechless.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Is there some reason this article about Texas leads off with a 3-month-old picture from LA?

Real quality sources here, Brainfart and legalinsurrection.com.

2 Likes

I’m guessing because they didn’t have a photographer there when the story broke? But that’s just speculation. Now. I have a question for you.

Are you happy with this libs? Is there something you would rather Biden do than doing nothing? Is hysterically screaming “YES BUT TRUMP!!!” Still enough for you? What should we do?

1 Like

Until the border is effectively closed this administration is a bigger covid failure than Trump.

Good post and source. Breitbart has some excellent reporters on the border.

1 Like

I want you to try something new.

The next time you get an urge to start a thread, look and see if you already started one on the same topic.

5 Likes

Are you sure they weren’t 7 year old pictures from Obama’s cages?

2 Likes

I dunno. That sounds pretty tricky for my ADD brain. Hmmm
:thinking:

Try. Please.

This isn’t facebook.

1 Like

I’ll do my best. I aim to please.

1 Like

Thank you.

wow the border is a disaster.

lets please get leadership back in WH

Why did Trump lie when he said he would build a wall on the southern border of the USA and why did Trump lie when he said that Mexico would pay for the wall?

1. He couldn’t build the whole wall without congressional support
  2. He said Mexico would pay for it because it sounded good for the election

So he just lied to win the election?

ALL politicians promise things that they cannot deliver without the support of the Legislative Branch. The Congress controls the purse stings. Where Trump went wrong was to grossly underestimate the hatred for him by the Democrats.

3 Likes