This has to be a joke post removal

:+1::+1::+1:

Thanks for admitting what we all suspected. It’s appreciated.

3 Likes

Au contraire :smirk: I know they’re not alone because my motto is “do onto others as they do onto you”! A slight difference from the biblical text but it works for me! :grin:

1 Like

From here on out I’m going to hold you all to same standards that you demand of me.

4 Likes

So we get to flag all of your posts for no reason other than we don’t like them? That standard?

I try do this when ever possible. I try to talk to people like I am looking them in the eye. Nobody talks to me in person like they do here in this forum. Nobody has that kind of nerve. Internet bravado is not very manly.

But of course, when provoked. I screw it up from time to time.

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

That almost sounds as though you are acting as a mod. Awhile I ago you flagged a bunch of my posts and it resulted in me getting a timeout because I started ending each one with

“This post is not flaggable.”

Can we expect you get the same treatment for “policing” your own posts?

So you admit to flagging. Thank you for your honesty.

1 Like

You’re not missing anything. This forum has members who detest hearing anything other than what they want to. Ironically, they gripe about having free speech curtailed.

Funny.

It, and a couple more like it, were removed as troll posts, off topic, and unnecessary.

Starting a post with “This post is not flaggable” is an auto delete without me reading further.

1 Like

Only if you want a time out for abusive flagging.