This day in Politics

So… a douchbag getting held accountable is terrible why?

Liberals would have had control of the dice if only they did not push obamacare. Had Obama pushed an agenda that actually helped middle class voters, we would be talking about a liberal sided supreme court right now.

Thread to consider for the potential disaster awaiting us, when Trump tries to belittle our allies while sucking up to Vladi.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/07/05/watch-neighbors-protest-ice-as-it-breaks-up-child-sex-trafficking-ring/

Yes, you’ve done well for your employer, so should get a good performance review. I expect to see some easing of sanctions soon, and blind eyes to any future election meddling (as long as the meddling benefits Rs).

So the UK, Canada, Mexico, and the EU are out, this is the new team:

This seems not OK.

This one deserves a thread I think.

your biggest problem with Moscow is this… the protection of children. Why not just leave the children and the parents alone instead of trying to convince the children to have sex with homosexers?

Biggest rally ever…period!

:laughing:

Even Russian state TV gets it.

A pretty big win for Tester in MT…

From the article…

Libertarian candidate, Dan Cox took almost 32,000 votes that year, while Tester beat then-Rep. Denny Rehberg ® by a margin of just 18,000 votes.

Montanans are more used to seeing Libertarian candidates on the ballot than they are the Green Party. The state Green Party has only qualified a candidate for two major statewide races in the last two decades; the same candidate challenged then-Sen. Max Baucus (D) in 2002, and then-Gov. Brian Schweitzer (D) in 2004.

A Libertarian candidate, Rick Breckenridge, remains on the ballot against Tester and Rosendale this year. Breckenridge ran for Congress in 2016, claiming 3.2 percent of the vote against then-Rep. Ryan Zinke ®, who is now President Trump’s Interior Secretary.

This could actually be enough to save Tester from losing the seat, considering the Libertarian remains on the ballot.

I have no doubt in my mind Trump is gong to get worked. Putin is playing chess while Trump is wearing Velcro shoes on the wrong feet. :man_facepalming:

:rofl:

“Dear America, appreciate your allies, after all you don’t have that many,” Tusk, a former Polish prime minister, said after a signing statement on more cooperation between the European Union and the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation.

“Dear President Trump: America does not have, and will not have a better ally than Europe,” said Tusk. “Today, Europeans (collectively) spend on defense many times more than Russia, and as much as China.”

He said that money helped boost U.S. security, as the United States regards Russia and China as threats.