This day in Politics

Here is something cheery.

At least it is a one stop shop where I can come to this thread and get the daily dose of liberal tears.

There were even lib tears a few days ago… crying that people were using this nice thread as a “dumping ground” for social media posts. FUNNY THING…the lib tears were all about social media posts that THEY didn’t like. BUT LOOK NOW. Libs are at it now and not a peep from the lib who was whining the loudest a few days ago.

Rolled the dice?! He locked the dice in a ■■■■■■■ safe.

This is the one I keep an eye on.

As do I. And it seems to show a similar trend as well. Not as sharp of a divergent obviously, but one affected by this policy decision and then reversal.

Stephanopoulos has been landing some pretty decent interviews as of late. He had Cohen last week and Trump following the NK summit. I wonder if this will reveal anything, or be a waste of time?

Trump and Sessions really going after the evil criminals out there:

MS-13 written all over her

That is just being terrible to be terrible right there.

So how long before the GOP starts looking for ways to remove or lessen sanctions?

Opening line in GOP’s visit to Moscow “By the way, we hacked the RNC servers as well. Would you like to see what we found?”

I’ve said it before, maybe in this thread, but Ron Johnson is dumb as a rock, and had NO BUSINESS toddling around Russia, and for him to come back and start bleating like this, one really has to wonder what went on over there.

They had visited before several times with their NYC IDs, but this is Trump’s America now.

liberals and their identity politics

However, my experience has also taught me that blacks are different by almost any measure to all other people. They cannot reason as well. They cannot communicate as well. They cannot control their impulses as well. They are a threat to all who cross their paths, black and non-black alike.

Well, that’s just a shame right there. Here we were, folks finally gettin’ comfortable saying exactly what they mean without having to wrap it up in some PC ■■■■■■■■ code and here comes along Media Matters to screw it up for everybody.

Hang on. Are you saying that grabbing them by the ■■■■■ or cheating is a bad thing?