This day in Politics

Guess Justin should not have called him “Donald”.

Getting ready to wag the dog, or…?

Pras? “Ghetto Superstar” featuring Ol’ Dirty Bastard Pras?

So Alan Dershowitz. And Pras.

wait. what?

Why isn’t this dip ■■■■ in jail yet?

Do it Donny, do it!

I actually support this.

I would love for him to declassify documents.

But he won’t. He is hoping that the threat is enough… but it isn’t… because he is feckless.

What an embarrassment for our country.

Remember when he was going to declassify the Kennedy files? Pepperidge farms remembers

I’m completely sure that he’s never actually read any of these files. He’s basing his claim that they’re “devastating” on things he saw on TV - said by others who have never seen those documents.

this entire thing is weird

Dershowitz confirmed to me that he received a massage at Epstein’s Palm Beach home, adding that the woman who provided it was of legal age.

• “What happened was I, um, he lent us, this was well before any of this thing came out, he lent us his house once. And I was there, my grandchildren were there, my daughter was there, and we all got massages.”
  • “And, um, it was therapeutic. I had a therapeutic massage with an old old Russian, but I never never … and that was part of when we had his house for about a week during I think it was Christmas vacation.”

Um…

So now that the GOP is the party of big spending, who is left to speak out against soaring federal spending?

This guy gets it, makes it very clear:

Individual 1 is skeered.

The Taxis? :rofl::rofl:

Fat donald acknowledging Cohen committed “terrible” crimes. You’re next fat donald.

Spoken by a true believer in “Law & Order”!

So Donald is doing some very open witness tampering today. Says it is wrong for one person to get a lighter sentence for providing information, while the other guy who won’t provide information is “strong”.

He’s very scared.