This day in Politics

Do you believe Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick?

Ewww! You’re nasty.

Best to get a head start on these things…

wha?

you make a comment about Trump and Clinton’s genitals? i joke about Trump’s affairs and now we’re on to Broaddrick?

you just can’t stand it when people mention the current President’s affairs can you?

Yeah, can’t use “but Obama” for this one

Just doing a hypocrisy check. You don’t mind, do you?

and i just thought you liked to post about Trump’s and Clinton’s genitals.

Only libs are waiting with baited breath for Stormy’s book.

“In that single day, he publicly made 125 false or misleading statements – in a period of time that totaled only about 120 minutes. It was a new single-day high. The day before, the president made 74 false or misleading claims, many in a campaign rally in Montana.”

“Trump’s tsunami of untruths helped push the count in The Fact Checker’s database past 5,000 on the 601st day of his presidency. That’s an average of 8.3 claims a day, but in the past nine days – since our last update– the president has averaged 32 claims a day."

“At least as much as it relates to the President”?

Are he and his attorneys ■■■■■■■ morons? That statement is admitting publicly that he has goods on the President that he’s withholding.

I understand the impulse, though. That may be the only arrangement the avoids the prospect of him massively exceeding the RDA of polonium.

I had no idea that when we calculated his “lies per minute” during his Obama birth certificate press conference it would actually turn you to be a recurring regular part of his admin

Was it ■■■■■■■ worth it?

The market has spoken

Some uplifting news

Gee, I wonder why her opponent lost. Lol!

She’s got two kids with a third on the way,” Patten said. “How are you going to be in the State House with two kids and one on the way?”

That’s amazing. Mine should be here today. :slight_smile:

I guess the U. S. Marine Corps will have to find a new acronym

:rofl: :joy:

Here’s a good example of why I detest Democrats. Can anyone recall when Sotomayer and Kagan were going through their confirmations that any Rs were intentionally lying about them and smearing them?

Sotomayor did have a rough time from the GOP.

None of what is happening is surprising though… the process has become more and more politicized every single time and reached a point of no return when the response to the Nuclear option for judges being invoked by Reid being countered McConnel blocking any nominee from Obama… for nearly a year.

A pox on both houses.

You detest all democrats because of what another democrat says? I suspect you wouldn’t want to be judged based on what another republican says.