This day in Politics

There are no qualifications. You don’t even have to be a lawyer.

Kavanaugh is a liar. Do you think the republicans tried to withhold thousands of documents because they thought it would make him look good?

No doubt about it. This is the government we deserve. And it’s destroying us from within.

He is not a liar. You are just believing what you’ve been fed by Kamala Harris and others.

By the way, even Politifact called her out.

Trump, getting all technical and sciency on us!

Why did they try to hide 100,000 pages, joanne? He is a liar.

Paper towel tosser say what?

He sounds so knowledgeable and competent. I know the people in the path of storm are comforted that he’s in charge.

Why in the world is he adlibbing? He’s such a ■■■■■■■ IDIOT!!!

I, swear, fat donald has the best words. Lol!

Incredible…fantastic…terrific…

Tremendously big and wet!

Prove he’s a liar.

As for the pages they “Hid” it had all to do with his time under the GW Bush administration. When Dems requested a document, they received it.

Dems were given a record amount of records for his time as a jurist. That’s what really counts.

I read that and my first thought was… he actually said that???

He’s got the vocabulary of a 10 year old.

My 7 year old grandson speaks better, no joke.

Yes, it did. Are you aware of why the republicans didn’t want anybody to see them? Hint: it has nothing to do with the volume of documents.

Disaster recovery for TX was an A+, so was FL…PR was even better!

(In another dimension)

This is probably true:

I believe you.

Newly released emails show that while he was working to move through President George W. Bush’s judicial nominees in the early 2000s, Kavanaugh received confidential memos, letters, and talking points of Democratic staffers stolen by GOP Senate aide Manuel Miranda. That includes research and talking points Miranda stole from the Senate server after I had written them for the Senate Judiciary Committee as the chief counsel for nominations for the minority.

Receiving those memos and letters alone is not an impeachable offense.

No, Kavanaugh should be removed because he was repeatedly asked under oath as part of his 2004 and 2006 confirmation hearings for his position on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit about whether he had received such information from Miranda, and each time he falsely denied it.

Even Vox doesn’t agree with that nonsense.

Interesting tweets by Greta Van Susteren. Yesterday yet another exec went down due to sexual assault and harrassment allegations, Moonves from CBS. According to Greta there is a lot we don’t know yet, and none of it good.