This day in Politics

The (dis)honesty tour continues!

The people being honored in Shanksville did not sit quietly with hands folded.

Seems we need some more tax cuts to balance things out

And this is in a good economy. What happens during the next recession?

Yeah it’s so crazy that people are concerned about the president lying constantly, day in and day out.

#Jayjay is right. They’re doing this so they can then hammer social security and Medicare and Medicare.

No, they didn’t need to include the entire town hall or it was dishonest. This is not like the Karmala editing of Kavanaughs statement where it was made to look like he was stating his position when he was really stating the position of someone else. If you watch the part that was not included, it did not change the context of what Obama was saying at all.,

Waiting for the walkback.

Don’t hold your breath. Hmmmmm… on second thought, maybe you should.

2gdb63

In the article you also have this jewel from stable genius:

Immediately after the 9/11 attacks, Trump incorrectly claimed that his 40 Wall Street building was the tallest in the city following the fall of the twin towers — comments many took as inappropriate bragging.

“40 Wall street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it’s the tallest And I just spoke to my people, and they said it’s the most unbelievable sight,” he said.

And not just that. The man really can’t help himself.

What a difference from “17 years since Sept. 11th!!” yay!

President Snowflake…

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Stable genius

The actual ■■■■…

It is astonishing how completely ignorant this man is. Here is another gem that will make everyone feel warm and fuzzy knowing this is our CinC…

I’ve learned that quite a lot of time, what he complains the most and is actually thing he is very guilty off himself. This would be another time.