Third Party, is it time?

Lol. I can see how that’d really torque your rear end.

1 Like

We already have a third party known as the independent party (membership 40% or the United States voting public) only 60% of voting public are democrats or republicans.

Allan

And I’m not into that, unless we’re monogamous.

And pretty much that entire forty percent doesn’t even bother to vote.

If I don’t respond to you for repackaging what I’ve already posted and regurgitating it like it’s a fresh idea, know that it comes from a good place.

True story: as a college conservative, I once wrote a paper in defense of nonvoting and America’s low voter turnout. Those were the days, man.

I’ve already said abortion in this party is optional. Next!

Independents aren’t centrists, they are apathy personified.

Could care less about politics.

You’d have to change their mindset to get them to join a political party.

Allan

Sounds like the current Administration to me! Biden may not chase tail; he sniffs hair instead. I’m not sure Joe even realizes he is President of the USA let alone know what he stands for or where he is standing for that matter. :roll_eyes:

My choice for a viable 3rd Party would be a Constitutional Party one that follows the letter of our constitutional law.

1 Like

Good. It should extremely difficult to add laws and regulations, and be ridiculously easy to repeal them.

We live in loony land.

Mine would be one that eviscerates the democrat party.

I would support a party that takes no corporate campaign contributions.

Correction: Democratic Party.

Founded in 1828.

Allan

Spoken like a true democrat.

It’s a shame there are any political parties at all but at the moment if the conservatives went third party it would split the votes and the dems would rule everything.

Turn us into Venezuela most likely.

A similar split from the dem party would split their votes and the GOP would win everything.

Nobody can afford to go 3rd party.

Religion monopolized this for thousands of years. Still does.

Well, that’s why I’m looking at the center. I’m hard right. I know I am, and I’m not moving. But there’s a case to be made for the “independent” middle that are running away from both the hard right and the prog left.

The milquetoast party.

We need to flush the current woke libs out of power before we can think about it else they will turn us into Venezuela.

Just look at the damage they are doing with the slimmest of margins and as fast as they can.

They know there’s a red tsunami coming this fall.

I’m probably just as hard right as you by the way. :grin:

it’s ok as long as it has kazoos… the best parties have kazoos

1 Like