Things Are Going Really Good

No matter how often you repeat that lie, it won’t come true.

4 Likes

Yes but freedom

1 Like

It’s the truth.
Obama will go down in history as one of the worst presidents.
Trump will probably be viewed as more middle of the road.
It’s been a good 4 years with trump. It will most likely get him reelected.

Lol no he wont

Obama will go down in history at least 20 places higher than Trump.

Sure he will. On all fronts he failed. The economy, the foreign policies, heck rioting seemed to be an every day occurence.

Uh huh. I listened to the radio and fox news too

The only rioting was people that couldn’t accept the first black president.

2 Likes

Hardly higher. Trump has done a much better job than obama. Wars have ended, the economy is stronger than ever with no end in sight. Trade deals are being made.
What did obama give us? Cash for clunkers? Shovel ready jobs that wasnt there?

It’s like you guys completely forgot about the Great Recession the last guy you put in office started. Not to mention the Phoney War he started.

1 Like

No. People rioted because Obama along with his justice department allowed the false narrative big mike brown was a gentle giant to be exploited to cause racial tension.

Ignorance defined.

Snowflakes melting

Its been above freezing for this entire country for better than 3 months ago.

Whereas the ignorance of Trump supporters has been a plague upon the country for better than 2 years now. None of them can even read a visual aid :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha a plague. I never realized how much liberals hate the words make America great. These last 2 years must have been a struggle. Watching the economy sore to high levels and unemployment down to all time low levels.
I cant wait to see liberals meltdown over trump’s next 4 years.

Well thats a whole lot of hand wringing and platitudes to say a whole lot of nothing. As I said before, can’t even read a visual aid. Not only the ones that show a trend, but the ones that show the negatives effects as well. In this case moronic Trumpsters can’t even be lead to water, much less have them drink it.

As for Trump, well even if he were to win again next year, he isn’t getting the house back so he won’t be getting any legislation through that the Dems don’t want. Here in a couple of months he is gonna get his ass handed to him again when the debt ceiling comes around. I dare his pale ass to shutdown the government again. Dare him.

People don’t “Buy” their phones they get plans, so that person with a 1,000$ IPhone is likely paying 60$ a month for it.

1 Like

Trump inherited a mess but he turned it all around.

1 Like

No they don’t.

You didn’t notice on your own?