These new 302 mueller memos are gonna be a hoot

That Trump was more concerned about fulfilling his promises then doing what the Democrats have done (nothing) with endless investigations.

How many times did Trump promise to “Lock her up.”

That goes along with his promise to balance the budget in eight years, replace Obamacare with something better, have Mexico pay for the wall, reinvigorate manufacturing, bring back coal jobs, increase middle class wages, promote gay rights and negotiate better trade deals.

He’s been a lot busier tweeting insults and playing golf than fulfilling his promises.

So your position is that the entire DOJ has been so buy carrying out Trump policies they couldn’t get around to presenting the Clinton email case to a Grand Jury? Hardly seems credible. What policies have kept the Republican-led DOJ so busy?

4 Likes

Lol endless…that’s ballsy given clinton

Like a pack of wild hyenas. lol

Lock her up!

Promises made, promises failed.

I just opened a thread for highlights of the memos, as I did with the Mueller Report.

Opposition Research?

That’s cute!

Lock her up!

Still laughing at that one.

Maybe Santa Trump will get to that yet?

Lol no he won’t, he was lying the whole time, ginning up the Revanchist Herd.

Moo moo moo.

3 Likes

He’ll play golf before he does anything about Clinton. Golf is more important to him.

1 Like

I am thinking now of Nixon and Viet Nam. Reagan and Iran, need I go on?

I am thinking of laundry bags of Chinese money going to the Clinton Campaign.

Then I wonder why is a country that helped with the dossier, was invaded by Russia during the previous reign of Biden, treated as something new.

Finally I wonder why the Us withheld offensive military aid from Ukraine to oppose Russia.

yet it is only a problem when Trump does it.

last question, is destroying evidence the same as finding no evidence.

if a police officer lets the mafia into an evidence room does that mean there is no evidence?

Lol and spending the entire business day mornings in Executive Time: spray tanning, watching TV, twitting, ordering Big Macs, ginning up the Revanchist Herd, promising weak and fetid lies like Lock Her Up.

So funny.

sealed testimony, how do we know what was said?

Florida has Big Macs for less. Good move.

1 Like

Again - the Obama-Clinton-Biden criminal cabal will be brought to justice next year when the trials begin.

Now that’s out of the way - did Donald do anything illegal or even just unethical when he withheld aid to Ukraine in order to enlist their help in taking down a political opponent?

Remember - the left is already guilty and will be dealt with next year. Please don’t dip back into that deflection well.

1 Like

You don’t. This is just fake news promoted by the Deep State media. Good pickup there, nothing to worry about.

Besides, Donald didn’t do anything wrong, or if he did he wasn’t aware it was wrong to do it. Most innocent POTUS ever!

based on the information released so far he has done nothing unusual or wrong.

Well this is just getting sad.

3 Likes

Back in June when the Mueller Report came out, I created a thread to feature some highlights so that people would be given the opportunity to read important sections of it.

It’s my feeling that the new Mueller memos that were published today by Buzzfeed will be highly important as well. So I’m going to try and highlight some information from them in this thread.

Here are the first highlights. They’re taken from Robert Gates’ testimony and show how that the RNC not only welcomed the release of the Clinton emails by Wikileaks but that they had some inside knowledge on their release. Some of these memos have redactions and in that case I’ve only copied in the parts (for the most part) that aren’t.

Notice in the last portion that Gates said Donald Trump Jr. and Paul Manifort had contact with “Russia types.”

1 Like

More on the release of the Wikileaks info and its effect on the Trump campaign. They were clearly elated over their release. It looks like the campaign did have some knowledge of when it was coming, though there is material redacted here that might have given more information.

These notes just change everything. Please fill up the forum with them.

1 Like