“There’s nothing wrong with taking information from Russians,” Rudy Giuliani

I was going through youtube on Sunday after getting back from church and the gym, and saw that Giuliani was on CNN. I immediately clicked on the video, knowing fully aware it was going to be comic gold, and I was not disappointed.

Giuliani didn’t even bother to ACTUALLY rebut what Romney said, and started attacking him personally.

There’s absolutely no excuse for Trump constantly lying to the American people about the Russian contacts and then ordering his own people to kill any investigation on Russia-Trump connections.

This investigation would have never took 2 years, if the Trump was more upfront and said, yes we had contacts with the Russian government, but we did not commit any crimes or have a substantive relationship with them.

Good for the Steele, good for the gander?

If you’re a Republican and you’re afraid to read the actual report, this :point_up_2: is a good yet brief summary. It doesn’t include everything but it tells you what you’re up against.

Trump is about as dirty as they come.

1 Like

This is way worse than Hillary 2.0 and it’s all documented. And the party of law and order is defending it.

1 Like

:point_up_2:

Bad for everybody. The Republicans who started the dossier and Democrats who finished it. Not to mention the sociopath himself.

Good of you to admit it.

How does the government censor Russian “speech” without being able to censor American “speech”? Should be the question you’re asking here. It’s ok. I already know why it isn’t.

Of course there is.

After what they did to Flynn and Manafort?

Or in the case of the 2A a couple of hundred years +.

You’re out of your lane.

A bit premature that crowing methinks.

The connotations of that remark should not be missed by anyone on this forum. That you invoke the NRA’s catchphrase to medical personnel who have to deal with the direct and indirect consequences of gun shooting victims every day is truly morally bankrupt.

1 Like

You’ve completely lost the plot.

Yes, Putin is winning. He got two years of American tearing itself apart over a phony dossier they wrote and Hillary paid for and it’s still going on. Dem’s delusion in not accepting the no collusion conclusion keeps Putin winning.

It is not I that has lost the plot.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, if you say so.

Don’t allow Russian servers to access our own.

In bathrooms.