The white liberal Clinton supporter

Is greater threat then KKK. It seems Van Jones had a awakening.

“It’s not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It’s the white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, 'Oh I don’t see race, race is no big deal to me, I see all people the same, I give to charities,’ but the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect, or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan Nation,” Jones said.

Keep in mind Jones…those very same “White liberal” are now behind You aren’t black if you don’t support Biden.

The man ain’t wrong.

2 Likes

That woman is a perfect example of why it’s hard to take white libs seriously when they try to splain racial matters.

3 Likes

Karen?

3 Likes

First we need to decide whether or not police are to be proactive (managers) or reactive (law enforcement).

1 Like

He is not wrong there are total wack jobs on both side of the divide

1 Like

I don’t think he’s talking about wack jobs. Malcolm certainly wasn’t.

It’s her core believers…which are now supporters of Biden.

1 Like

Good point sorry for misinterpretation of the context

1 Like

I think we decided that when we ratified the Constitution. Law enforcement has WAY too much interaction with us at this point. So does Washington DC. Liberalism is ruining a once free and great nation.

2 Likes

Hear him! Hear him!

Libism, not liberalism.

1 Like

So the bird watcher with no dog pulled dog treats out of his pocket?

Huh? what am I missing?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5265010002

When she refused, he pulled out dog treats, causing her to scream at him to not come near her dog.

I’m not excusing her phone call. That’s a no no.

2 Likes

Ah, didn’t know about that. It seems he didn’t have a problem with dog except the dog wasn’t on leash.

Sounds to me like neither one of them are good neighbors.

Well if truth be known…neither am I.

Well…it depends I guess.

I’m still going with Amy (Karen) Cooper being the worst of the two.

She got fired and lost her dog. I hope she can learn.

I think it’s going to make her even more resentful. Some people can’t be humbled…or won’t allow themselves to be humbled.