THE WEST WING: Kanye to Meet with Trump, Kushner at White House Thursday

Originally published at: THE WEST WING: Kanye to Meet with Trump, Kushner at White House Thursday | Sean Hannity

Iconic musician and pro-Trump rapper Kanye West is scheduled to meet with the President and Jared Kushner this week; focusing on prison reform, manufacturing, and gun violence in Chicago and other cities across the United States.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed the face-to-face meeting Tuesday, saying “Topics of discussions will include manufacturing resurgence in America, prison reform, how to prevent gang violence, and what can be done to reduce violence in Chicago.”

The Commander-in-Chief weighed-in on Chicago’s escalating gun crisis during a trip to Florida just days ago.

“I’ve told them to work with local authorities to try to change the terrible deal the city of Chicago entered into with ACLU, which ties law enforcement’s hands; and to strongly consider stop-and-frisk,” said Trump this week during a speech in Orlando. “It works, and it was meant for problems like Chicago. It was meant for it. Stop-and-frisk.”

The musician and fashion designer doubled-down on his support for President Trump during a recent performance on ‘Saturday Night Live,’ saying “If someone inspires me and I connect with them, I don’t have to believe in all they policies."

Read the full report at CBS News.

Reality TV presidency, trumptard is in the same gutter as the Kardashians. Congratulations.

No criticisms about Kanye’s lyrics? What’s changed since Obama invited Common?