The Visionless GOP

Stuck in the same old paradigm…

Ok Governor, I get it. I see the problem.

What are you going to do with them?

I suppose we could allow child labor again. Put the little suckers to work.

In the article.

Asked again about his remarks at a press conference a day later, Abbott said the federal government should foot the bill for their education.

If he got it overturned the feds would have to pick up the tab if they wanted them educated.

1 Like

Smaller government?

For Texas and that is who he was elected to represent.

Plus it was a bad ruling.

Inviting the central government deeper into the state school system is smaller government for Texas?

1 Like

On what grounds?

I see no reason the people of Texas should have to foot the bill for the fed not doing their job.

1 Like

Nor do I, but it’s not smaller government.

Well it would be if the fed sent them back.

1 Like

Their plan now is to run on abortion issue…hook line and sinker.

Who ever release that SCOTUS draft was a real genus.

1 Like

The GOP is bailing them out.

1 Like

I don’t see how getting it now instead of in a month is all that much extra help for democrats.

1 Like

Now wouldn’t that be special.

Well, maybe you should not have been so hellbent on turning your brand into a radioactive toxic waste dump? :rofl::rofl:

It makes no sense for our government to basically adopt children from other countries because they were put here illegally. If they are here from Guatemala illegally is the state or the Federal government required to pay for their schooling? How about Guatemala in Guatemala?

I put this in the wrong thread- here it is…

After Roe goes down- what is the GOP going to be fighting for anymore?

Taxes have already dropped radically since the 80s, abortion will be banned in most Red States, the military budget is pretty enormous and gun laws are as loose as possible and the country is armed to the teeth.

What are the GOP for? Specifically.

Is it just walling off our southern border and making sure transwomen can’t compete in sports?

1 Like

-Dismantling the administrative state
-Expanding religious (Christian) influence
-Rolling back gay marriage
-Decoupling from China
-Voting

3 Likes