The vacine data that nobody is talking about

The TV of course!

2 Likes

You expected something better than 47 years of swamp rate action?

Your mistake, not mine.

1 Like

The Orange dummy was smart enough to close the border.

Biden is either grossly inept or diabolically evil for flooding Covid migrants all over the USA.

Your mistake, not mine.

3 Likes

5 minutes and then this post expired to irrelevance.

2 Likes

Incorrect. Vaccinations among minorities are running far below average. Minorities vote for democrats at a much higher rate than average. See? I warned you to ask if you didn’t know. You should have.
:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Most of the minority ones. Who make up a high percentage of inner city fiefighters. Thanks for asking

1 Like

Correct. All three of them.

1 Like

I read somewhere that 90 percent of people over 65 are vaccinated.

I also posted interest covid to deaths in UK. Even thou new variant reached 80 percent or so from UK peak in Jan this year…it only represent about 10 percent of deaths from its peak. We now know which was predicted and talked about with @toreyj01 that vaccine won’t protect you from getting this virus, but it gives your body the tools to fight it.

IMO UK model has proven that is the case with those that got infected with death ratio.

Vaccine is working as they claimed. So if you’re vulnerable get vaccinated. Otherwise allow nature take it course…the masks are only prolonging it now thus giving this virus time to mutate.

That is my opinion…now change my mind. :wink:

OK edit to add from CDC own website.

90 percent had at least 1 shot.

1 Like

I think that most reasonable folks will consider that plans have had to change as the virus has changed. And I can’t see where Biden has ever lied about where we are to the American people. And folks appreciate that.

A rafter of assumptions as your data, eh?

I think the polls would disagree. But think what you choose.

If the lefty’s in NY don’t want it, that’s ok with me. It’s that simple.

What is the rule and what is the conclusion of your inductive leap?

You like this better?
:slightly_smiling_face:

Racial and ethnic minority people are more likely than white people to get sick, become hospitalized, or die from COVID-19. It is important that we use every tool to stay healthy and to stop the pandemic. There are now safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines available. However, far fewer racial and ethnic minority people have gotten the vaccine than white people so far. Available data show that minority populations have lower vaccination rates than Non-Hispanic whites. To view the latest information on the demographic characteristics of vaccinated people, visit COVID-19 Data Tracker

That one is up to two days ago.

Other polls that I have seen have Biden over 50% approval of his handling of the virus.

What poll(s) do you have that say otherwise?

Okay sure. If you think that Biden’s plan to have everyone remask is just what America want’s then sure, go for it.

USSANews.com | The Tea Party’s Front Page.

Definitley trending downward.

How Americans View Biden’s Response To The Coronavirus Crisis | FiveThirtyEight

Biden Is Starting to Slip, and He Can’t Blame COVID for It (thedailybeast.com)

This is about NYC data, or just another sweeping generalization you don’t explain on your way to logicking that lower non-white vax rates mean liberals are covid-irresponsible?

Yes. Minorities in NYC and other major cities are following the same trend.

Racial and ethnic minority people are more likely than white people to get sick, become hospitalized, or die from COVID-19. It is important that we use every tool to stay healthy and to stop the pandemic. There are now safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines available. However, far fewer racial and ethnic minority people have gotten the vaccine than white people so far. Available data show that minority populations have lower vaccination rates than Non-Hispanic whites. To view the latest information on the demographic characteristics of vaccinated people, visit COVID-19 Data Tracker

1 Like

UK has herd immunity.

We probably do also when people with antibodies are factored in.

No, no, no. Show your NYC data and prove it’s liberals driving covid because minorities have lower vax rates