The Un-sanctuary City

You believe all these thousands of illegal aliens Biden is bussing around the country is to their grandma’s house?

2 Likes

its the truth.

first of all they arent illegals, they are asylum seekers.

two, they come usually to be with their sponsors or family.

Allan

I have little doubt you believe that.

Just keep this in mind, once they vote Democrat they don’t turn around and go home, they are here to stay and millions more are on the way. You know what they say about sleeping in the bed you made.

1 Like

i know the difference between an illegal entrant to the united states and an asylum seeker.

you obviously dont.

Allan

Both are incorrect.

Come through a legal port and claim asylum, walking across the desert or river makes you illegal.

Two, if they come to be with family why are they in homeless shelters? Before you say they were transfered where their families are not remember they they just walked from S America they can walk across a couple of states.

3 Likes

illegalsand asylum seekers cant vote for anybody. they are prohibited from voting

Allan

glad you do because Muriel doesnt.

they are illegals who she calls “asylum seekers”
from their central American paradises

she does this so people repeat it

good job

where do you put homeless people?

the people being bussed have no family nor sponsors.

Allan

Democrats can’t even tell us what a woman is, and you want to lecture me on definitions?

I’ll keep my own council on this issue.

3 Likes

they will when they are granted amnesty and eventual citizenship

but that’s not really why Democrats want this to continue

how is this different than being bussed somewhere else?

Nobody is forcing them on to busses, if they had family or sponsors elsewhere, why did they get on a bus to DC?

It places a heavier burden on those making decisions, in which they’ve made no sacrifice.

1 Like

Apparently you don’t. The overwhelming majority are economic migrants falsely claiming to be asylum seekers, after being coached to make the claim. They know that their claim will be denied at hearing, which is why they break contact and don’t show.

2 Likes

How many can we drop off on your doorstep to take care of then?

2 Likes

Why are they here then?

They have to volunteer to get on the bus. Just like they volunteered to walk here. I say don’t put them anywhere let them walk back. As healthy as they look they clearly did not suffer on the walk.

1 Like

To the capitol then…DC or bust.

1 Like

2 Likes

That took a lot of exceptionally hard work.

No wonder Brandon looks so exhausted all the time.

2 Likes

At lest no one can say he isn’t putting in any effort. :rofl:

2 Likes