The Trumps Have Maxed Out the Secret Service's Budget

Well when you have one d-list “celebrity” coming out of the woodwork threatening the first family the Secret Service is bound to have more work. Not to mention the elected dimocrats that need investigating.

No, I was never a birther. Nice try though. And hilarious coming from a collusion gimp.

obama is gay. I’m not the only one saying it. Newsweek had a cover story.

The “conservative” rhetoric that America has been fed for the last two decades is straight up ■■■■■■■■■ They’re not concerned with budgets or spending or debt. Hell, they’re not even capable of being consistent in anything they believe. It’s ■■■■■■■ hysterical to see them betray everything they bitched about during the Obama administration. Trumpist conservatives are just common lying bottom feeders who have no moral compass and just make ■■■■ up to fit whatever situation they argue.

In a way it’s actually funny to watch a party support every side of every argument and get completely twisted up in their lies to the point that they keep contradicting themselves and screwing up their own lies. It’s like having a country full of 5 year olds boys trying to blame everything on their sister.

5 Likes

there you go folks.

1 Like

the conservative rhetoric started almost 40 years ago.

Holy ■■■■■ The fringe never ceases to amaze me.

are they really the fringe now? the extremists have taken over. it kind of reminds me how we continued to call Alternative Rock “alternative” when it was dominating.

Probably becasue of all the threats by democrats… Very mean and violent people. They want conservatives in the back of the bus.

I bet it’s not safe enough to have the congressional baseball game because of leftist intolerance…

They just had it.

1 Like

I’m glad no liberals shot anyone this year…

Except that the SS budget was exceeded and overtime rules waived previous to The Don being in office.

He noted that the Secret Service in recent years has frequently received permission from Congress to exceed the overtime and salary cap. This occurred as recently as 2016 during President Barack Obama’s final year in office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-says-it-will-run-out-of-money-to-protect-trump-and-his-family-sept-30/2017/08/21/93d30132-868c-11e7-961d-2f373b3977ee_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b3c9f6410a57

Obama’s last year in office vs. trump’s 2nd year in office.

where ole where has the Tea Party disappeared to? it was so strong here for so long.

1 Like

Did you read the quote, in recent years it has been exceeded most recently obama in 2016. So it has been exceeded before trump as well.

That there tells you something needs to be done with the SS budget.

Yet wasn’t Obama excoriated by the right for all his travel,and vacations and golf?

Yet Trump does the exact same thing or worse - playing golf at his golf resorts so he pays himself to play, etc. - and oh, no he’s just clever…

You poor victims. You poor poor victims.

Just INCEL killing people…they’re in with the trumpanzees so nothing to see here.

the Tea Party actually never existed. it was just a front for a different agenda.

Who made you this way?

Not by me. In fact on one trip where the right was up in arms over the costs and entourage, I found facts where it was less then what Bush traveled with.

I’ve said for The Don, Obama, And Bush.

No requirment that the president has to keep holed up in the white house. With The Don, he just happens to have a large grown family that will go out and do things. Might happen again some day. Heaven help the budget if a “true mormon” gets into the presidency with 10 or 12 kids and half of them grown, and all needed protections.

Hate-night comedians.