The Trump Doctrine

Good to see you here.

1 Like

Why should allies and friends take offense?

You seriously donā€™t know why South Korea and japan should take offense?

the allies who have literally given treasure and blood in defense of the US include the only ever use of Article 5 of NATO?

How many of those so called allies act in our best interest ever?

I am saying as of today, I donā€™t see a need for them to take offenseā€“just a choice. What is the great need for offense?

His dotard base thinks this is great doctrine, so Iā€™m cool with it. They will be the ones most hurt by the things heā€™s doing (not us rich folks.)

I donā€™t know. Thereā€™s a brand new post from the administrator of this forum. TRUMP SLAMS TREAUDEAU for G7 comments. Why the need for the WH and Hannity media to take such great offense instead of choosing to wave it off? you

Why should our allies take offense at the President throwing shade at them constantly? Why should they be offended by his childish name calling and belittling? ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  I dunno. Sounds like ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  awesome diplomacy to me. Add to that the fact that heā€™s kid-gloving Russia, China, and NorKo it pretty much shows who Trump really wants to be allies with.

Meanwhile, Trudeau, had a chance to say what he did face-to-face. Had he had done just that, I would have had more respect for him and a greater willingness to listen to his point. By not doing it face-to-face has me thinking Trudeau has some games of his own, rather than serious business. President Trump is concerned about trade and trade deficits, and has good reason to be. Letā€™s let him try to work it out.

I am not ever fond of name-calling, and even less fond of the media jumping on the bandwagon and repeating it. I would like that to stop. As far as other changes President Trump would like to make between the United States and its allies, I give him some latitude because I see his point. I remember on one of the worst days of my daughterā€™s life, President Obama went about his fun and games because his philosophy was that we should not let ISIS disrupt our routine. While many of us were looking to the White House, hoping to at least see someone in charge, he simply had a different philosophy. Through my pain, I could see this. I gave him latitude. That is why I think now this President can be shown some changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes while he works his own philosophy on our trade deals. Give him a chance.

Next will be Southern guys in pickup trucks heading to the Middle East to take out all terrorists. Be back by college football season.

Heā€™s just telling the EU and Canada that the American Piggy Bank is closed and the tariff and trade advantages they have enjoyed for decades are going away. Fair trade is the future and the EU, Canada, and even New World Order Americans (mostly the left) are NOT happy.

Oh Well. :grinning:

Why isnā€™t he telling Russia and Gyna the same thing?

https://www.fastcompany.com/40573250/why-trumps-desire-to-bail-out-chinese-tech-giant-zte-is-so-alarming

1 Like

Yeah, I couldnā€™t stay away.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the thing: Trudeau did. He called Trump up to bitch about it first thing.

Looks like the 1:1 for the big Summit is now down to 45 minutes from 2 hours. Kim probably learned everything he needed to learn about Trump from the G7 activities.

With the interpretation, 45 minutes is about enough to tell each other the names of their children and sign a copy of each othersā€™ MAGA/MNKGA hats.

2 Likes

And play a quick game of :racehorse: with Dennis Rodman!