The Torture of Paul Manafort

Here’s a video of Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing explaining why the Federal govt under Mueller was torturing Paul Manafort with solitary confident. They brought him out 9 times and asked, " Tell us Trump knew about the tower meeting". It’s starts at :30 in…

Just like the Spanish inquisition…

So where’s the rack?

Solitary confinement is torture?

2 Likes

What is with Trump supporters and youtube videos?

1 Like

Riveting. said no one… I feel so bad for Manfart after being such a loyal patriot to our country… NOT

4 Likes

Just so I get this right - you now think solitary confinement is torture? or will you be adding caveats so it only applies to Manafort?

1 Like

Any other proof besides a group of dyed-in-the-wool Trump cultists who are claiming this? Forgive me if I don’t take the word of whackjobs like DiGenova or Gorka.

1 Like

I really want to know this too

1 Like

It is interesting how concerned they are about a person who’s own daughters said that his riches were Blood Money.

But if a Cop shoots you for being black, well, that’s completely different.

It’s torture when it’s done to someone loyal to Trump.

Indeed where is the water?

Yes… How would it feel to you?

It would feel lonely. :sob::sob::sob:

I’m sure they would have used it if they could. But nice of you to point out the left hypocrisy. Enjoying the torture of Manafort for no reason and lambasting the water boarding of the 9/11 perps…

Are you able to find any links to criticism about what occurred and/or is occurring at Guantanamo Bay?

Trump is cool

Sure… Just proves the left is only about politics and didn’t really care about torture. Just wanted to score points against Bush…

Good point.

Solitary confinement is torture. Whether he underwent solitary confinement, ill need a better source as well

You think Trump could hereby order some sort of investigation into this?

4 Likes