The supreme court getting involved with the Mueller case?

Apparently the answer is yes. According to the Daily caller (I know the D.C. is blacklisted by libs) they have subpoenaed an un-named private company. And the company is fighting the subpoena. Which is incredibly difficult when the supreme court is involved. As you know, I don’t like to speculate. But if I were the speculating type, I might speculate fusion GPS. We’ll see. Things could be getting fun!

1 Like

Fusion GPS is an intelligence firm not a financial institution that’s owned by a foreign government.
There are a few candidates that fit this description, but Fusion GPS is not one of them.

1 Like

It is not a private company. It is a company that is owned by a foreign country. Maybe the Daily Caller would have been wise to have given accurate information to assist you in this regard. Lol

6 Likes

Thread fail.

6 Likes

It will be interesting to see if the Justices agree to hear the case. Legal experts are saying that a court decision either way could have quite an impact on future dealings with foreign governments.

Rosneft?

10rosnefts

2 Likes

As others have pointed out, Fusion GPS is not owned by a foreign Govt so it can’t be them.

It will either be a Russian or Ukrainian state owned bank, imo.

The Daily Caller gives the info that the company is owned by a foreign government.

The OP just happened to gloss over it to support whatever notion they may have had.
https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/23/robert-mueller-john-roberts/

1 Like

Well it is from the daily caller so not a shock

Still think national bank of ukraine is more likely: Manafort.

Could be Bsnk of Cyprus, too.

Thank you for the link. The OP did not include one, so I assumed that the poster was providing accurate information based on their post alone. It now makes sense that this thread was constructed as as a way to invoke outrage over nothing. Fascinating.

The latest from CNN …

1 Like

There are a few possibilities. @FloridaYankee suggested Huawei Technologies Co as an option which is a good possibility as well given recent events with them. It is still speculation that Mueller is involved. Although evidence based assumption, but still a guess nonetheless.

Fine, then I speculate Obama.

George Soros?

I’m backing off that because I now think it is directly tied to the Mueller investigation, given the people seen and or heard during and immediately after the court lockdowns etc.

1 Like

The candidates:
Rosfnet
Bank of Cyprus
Deutsche Bank but they’re not government owned
Alfa Bank
VTB (97% Russia owned)
Qutar Investment Authority

a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin and which was promoting Uranium One stock paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech in Moscow shortly after the acquisition was announced.[1][18]

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Will that be her defense?
“Your Honor, I’m a loser”

2 Likes