The staff of president trump is his big weakness

I am an average American citizen-served in the Navy-worked all my life- no criminal record. I have e-mailed the White House over 20 times to meet with the President for about 30 minutes. To give suggestions on solving some issues from American citizen. Never a reply except a can response. I even called once and was hung up on. Mr. President your staff is a big weakness of you office.

.>

No need to fear shipmate.

President Dennison hires only the best.

.>>>>

I encourage you to keep trying, my friend. Donald Trump is rapidly cycling through staff members; just as he promised, he’s cleaning the swamp. There’s no doubt that you will eventually get a one on one meeting with the President if you are persistent.

1 Like

Trump has assured us that he only hires the best and the brightest. Of course, he often fires them or whines about them on Twitter soon thereafter, so there is that

2 Likes

I think all 330,000,000 Americans deserve a 30 minute one on one with POTUS. Of course, then he’d despise us and go whine on Twitter about us.

.>

The problem would be that to get the meeting you’d have to sign an NDA promising never to say anything mean about him, his family, his administration, or Trump business interest for the rest of your life.
…
.>>>>

hopefully you are correct

That would be 6,875,000 days using 24 hours per day with no sleep, food or golden thrown breaks.

That would preclude any twitter breaks also.

Come to thing of it, I’m down with that.

Let the scheduling begin.
.>>>>>

I’ll delegate one of my three-year-olds (the slightly brattier one) to take my spot. She and Trump are like-minded people at similar stages of emotional and moral development, so they might have a good chat.

2 Likes

Honestly. I thought Trump would be better at finding the best people for his White House staff. That was the whole appeal of hiring a businessman, instead of the usual politician that we usually go with. Right? It really seems like he has no idea how to get competent people to work for him. I wonder why that is.

He’s actually more of a swamp than DC will ever be. More like he brought his own personal gutter full of sewage, populated with trump sewer rats.

2 Likes

You do know that “swamp” is actually code for “libs”

Cleaning the swamp he filled with the people he chose and hired? Do you realize how foolish that sounds?

And that’s one thing that Trump Republicans won’t admit.

President Trump’s big weakness is . . . Donald Trump.