The smoking gun is... routers!

trump is demanding the routers be produced to prove election fraud. This was from his speech over the weekend. Total nonsense. I am willing to bet he has no idea what routers do. You can check routers log without taking them. the auditors want to take the routers out of operation. That will disrupt the entire network in AZ.

“The county has, for whatever reason, also refused to produce the network routers. We want the routers, Sonny, Wendy, we got to get those routers, please. The routers. Come on, Kelly, we can get those routers. Those routers. You know what? We’re so beyond the routers, there’s so many fraudulent votes without the routers. But if you got those routers, what that will show, and they don’t want to give up the routers. They don’t want to give them. They are fighting like hell. Why are these commissioners fighting not to give the routers?”

These are the same people who think that an actual server had to be produced int he Hilary investigation.

Soooo

1 Like

The routers will have security flaws. As do all devices/software. This will allow the report to focus on ominous scary hacker “potential” to offset the fact that the physical ballot count and analysis came up empty.

My theory anyway. They floated a few ballot count “irregularities” last week and they were so effectively shot down that they are not even being talked about anymore.

With the router issue they can delay the ballot audit report In the short term and potentially shift focus to “abysmal security” of the ancillary computing equipment later.

1 Like

He said “routers” 11 times.

This reminds me of the arguments about the “email server being in the Ukraine”.

This is absolutely what they are doing.

Only a matter of time before those Sheeple that ate their Trump Food regurgibleat this.

Still trying to figure out why Chris Cillizza’s Trump bashing piece is actually considered to be analysis.? :thinking: Must be a slow news day for him. But then again, it seems he just can’t help himself.

Oh and to the routers. Who cares. Trump is being Trump. That’s what he does. He is no longer consequential.

Whatever happened to that firefight in Germany between the CIA and the NSA?

Everyone knows that was a fake story to divert attention from the Italian satellites.

1 Like

Are the Jewish lasers installed on those Italian satellites?

No, they could only get sea bass.

But they are ill-tempered.

As an aside is it time to put this in the political pictures thread?

1 Like

two hour speech rambling on about election fraud it was a joke.

What if they are 5g routers? Then we also have to worry about spreading Covid.

2 Likes

I barely know what routers do, there’s zero chance Trump knows what a router is.

1 Like

Orange Derangement is still hot. It helps deflect from the disaster inflicted on the country by the left.

Isn’t he? He recently said this:

“What happened is we had two senators running, a couple of months later, and you know what happened to them?” Trump said at a Phoenix rally. “Republicans said, ‘We’re not going out to vote, because this was rigged , this election was rigged,’” he noted, parroting his own claims about the election.

Late last year, ahead of the Georgia vote, former state Sen. Chuck Clay warned the GOP faithful about Trump’s conspiracy theories: “We’ve got to get a grip on ourselves, people. What we can’t have is this sense of just conspiratorial madness that I think certainly does the body politic harm — and I don’t think helps our candidates.”

At this point, Trumpism is the only thing that can lose the next midterm elections for Republicans.

Oh no a thread that references the titular head of the GOP. Pretty weird in a political forum.

Oh far be it from me to get in the way of all that seething hatred. Carry on. lol

Fair point. Probably shouldn’t have any seething Biden threads either. Oh wait…

No need to justify it, we all get it. :hugs: