The Shape of Things to Come - Democrat DA's Pro-Criminal Policies

This is the future of law enforcement under the Democratic party and a crystal clear example as to why electing any Democrat to public office is a danger to public safety. If the Democrats want to eliminate “conspiracy” chatter, people like this MUST be driven out of the party AND public office. Not that it even needs to be stated, but this is yet another Soros DA - his own deputies are now fearful of reprisals:

“A lot of DDAs (deputy district attorneys) are really scared,” said Hatami. “They are sending people to court to monitor what we say. They are working with the public defenders and alternate public defenders to intimidate us and document what we do and what we say.”

The nearly 15-year veteran of the DA’s office fought back tears as he criticized Gascon’s Special Directive, which effectively ends cash bail, the death penalty and sentencing enhancements in all L.A. County prosecutions.

“I just don’t understand why we’re not trying to prosecute child murderers to the fullest extent of the law,” Hatami said.

In one case, a baby sitter is accused of beating a 6-month-old girl with a blunt object, shattering the baby’s skull and causing severe brain damage. The girl, now 3-years-old, is blind and forced to eat through a feeding tube.

Dordulian says under Gascon’s new directives, the baby sitter can no longer be charged with a great bodily injury enhancement which could have sent the woman to prison for up to 10 years.

The defendant is facing a sentence of 40 years to life in prison, but there is no sentence that can undo the harm caused in this case. If convicted, there is a possibility that decades from now, the parole board could determine he’s been rehabilitated. Such a determination, many years from now, would ultimately be a reflection of a system and the public alike weighing their continued interest in incarcerating a man who no longer poses a threat to society at an extraordinary taxpayer cost. Eliminating that remote possibility today may not be in the public’s interest decades from now.

DA Gascón's policy changes include dismissing special charges against accused cop killer

If they’re caught in the act…execute em. Can’t trust courts/laws anymore.

Policies like this will absolutely lead to vigilantism. I see no intent other than destabilizing society, and it’s not just happening in California. This is a movement.

1 Like

Agreed.

It would be repugs interest to strengthen laws that protect people protecting themselves.

5 Likes

How can one man have so much authority to change laws? Doesn’t anything like this have to be approved by the state legislature?

I can’t imagine a Democratic single-party rule state having any issue with this.

Imagine crying at the loss of “sentencing enhancements”. If that’s not a sign our justice/policing system is ■■■■■■■ I don’t know what is.

2 Likes

In cases like these? I’m trying to figure out where you’re coming from for this level of violent offender.

I’m not speaking specifically to these cases. Sentencing enhancements are a double edged sword. Needed in certain cases and abused in others. I say remove them entirely and reform sentencing recommendations.

2 Likes

Thank you. That’s a reasonable stance compared to what’s on display with these cases.

1 Like

Yep.

To save the Republic we must destroy it…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If a parent catch this in the act, i would support beating the perpetrator to death. No mercy from me.

Then jail the person who executed—actually, no, that would count as defense of a person’s life.

Only in cases of danger to life or limb and when a reasonable expectation of either happening exists.

Nobody is pro child killer, the thread title is disgusting

1 Like

Tough. Democrat DA’s don’t care to protect the public. Same results in other cities with Soros-backed Democrats like Larry Krasner:

Can we please stop using Soros in every freakin’ post about Democrats?

For God’s sake, he has more pull in your imaginations than he could ever have in real life.

1 Like

Normally I’d agree with you, but these are demonstrable results of Democrat DAs that had massive campaign contributions from Soros. You can attempt denials all you wish, but this is ONE issue that is not a conspiracy. It can’t be wished away because it’s inconvenient.

1 Like

I agree. Bloomberg and his gun grabbing money is a much bigger threat.

2 Likes

You’re right, a more accurate title would read, “Democrat DA’s Pro-Criminal Policies”.

Time to do away with “good time”, for example, If you are sentenced to 10 years, then you serve a full ten years.

1 Like