Nominations only for the remainder of the week. It is possible that McConnell might file a legislative cloture motion late Thursday, but it will not ripen under the Senate rules until Monday.
Bottom line, no legislative action at all this week.
The Senate has agreed to this schedule of votes on nominations for Wednesday and Thursday:
11:30 a.m. Wednesday:
- Cloture on Derek Kan to be Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget.
2:45 p.m. Wednesday:
- Confirmation of Kan (if cloture is invoked).
- Cloture on Marvin Kaplan to be a member of the National Labor Relations Board.
4:45 p.m. Wednesday
- Confirmation of Kaplan (if cloture is invoked).
11:30 a.m. Thursday:
- Cloture on Lauren McGinley McFerran, to be a member of the National Labor Relations Board.
1:30 p.m. Thursday:
- Confirmation of McFerran (if cloture is invoke).