THE SCHIFF SHOW: Pelosi Defends Schiff’s ‘Parody’ of Trump-Ukraine Transcript, Says He ‘Did Not Make it Up’

Originally published at: THE SCHIFF SHOW: Pelosi Defends Schiff’s ‘Parody’ of Trump-Ukraine Transcript, Says He ‘Did Not Make it Up’ | Sean Hannity

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi publicly defended House Intel Chair Adam Schiff’s botched Ukraine hearing this week; claiming those “were the President’s own words” and he “did not make it up.”

“I know you support Chairman Schiff, but what it right for him to have that dramatic interpretation of the President’s transcript of a phone call?” asked ABC News.

“I want the American people to know what that phone call was about. I want them to hear it. So, yeah, it’s fair. It’s sad, but it’s using the President’s own words,” said Pelosi.

“But those weren’t the President’s words, it was an interpretation. They’re saying he made this up,” pressed George Stephanopoulos.

“He did not make it up,” she asserted.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy officially endorsed a potential censure measure against Rep. Adam Schiff Wednesday; backing the resolution following Schiff’s botched hearing on the President’s phone call with the leader of Ukraine.

“Chairman Adam Schiff has been lying to the American people for years,” McCarthy said in a tweet. “Now he is so desperate to damage the president that he literally made up a false version of a phone call. Enough is enough.”

Chairman Adam Schiff has been lying to the American people for years. Now he is so desperate to damage the president that he literally made up a false version of a phone call.

Enough is enough. I have signed a resolution to censure Schiff in the House of Representatives.

— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) October 2, 2019

“I have signed a resolution to censure Schiff in the House of Representatives,” he added.

“My summary of the president’s call was meant to be at least, part, in parody,” Schiff said. “The fact that that’s not clear is a separate problem in and of itself. Of course, the president never said, ‘If you don’t understand me I’m going to say it seven more times,’ my point is, that’s the message that the Ukraine president was receiving in not so many words.”

Read the full report at Fox News.