The Russia Investigation Is An Organized Coup

Wow…the Qs are really starting to accumulate in this place…

1 Like

I’m not impatient but it sure seems like Trump is, along with his sycophants.

So, when can I expect Trump to stop tweeting it’s a witch hunt and needs to be shut down and when will Trumpkins stop whining that the investigation needs to be over?

This week? Next month? Next year?

Yep, been seeing it more the last couple of weeks. Some posters here have been “red pilled”. :rofl:

2 Likes

What scrutiny?

Trump has received the greatest free pass in political history.

They were social meetings that just happened to be before and after the Don Jr. meeting. Now, can you imagine the reaction from the media if Don Jr. had explained away his Tower meeting as “just a social meeting”?

He tried to but didn’t work out once we found the emails that lead to the meeting.

Have you ever heard of the Mueller investigation?

Yeah. His free pass is from you and your kind, not Mueller.

My kind are waiting for evidence of wrongdoing on his part.

No you’re not. You’re all in.

And everyone is allowed their worthless opinion.

Womp womp.

Hey, time to come back to your thread. The jury has found your man guilty. 8 counts, he’s looking at 11+years in prison. A jury of American citizens. And Cohen pleads guilty to 8 counts, in 2 he names trump as ordering criminal activity.

It’s no coup, it’s an American jury.

An American jury which cant be trusted, because multiple conflict of interests and partisanship. If they will succeed in taking down Trump, the coup conducted by the establishment (=DC Swamp) was successful and USA is a banana republic, ruled by a corrupt elite. Elections are useless and democracy is abolished

Or maybe Trump is a degenerate criminal.

for mentally disturbed people like maxine waters he definitely is… :roll_eyes:

Most of the country hates him as well.

thats wrong, as the half of the country support his policy and your point was about him being a criminal, not how many people hate him…

I think a decent number of his supporters (who are less than half btw) like him because he’s a degenerate criminal.

I doubt that any Trump supporter agree with insane maxine waters
what you think it doesnt matter, it isnt any fact
you are trolling, like every liberal troll from DNC think tank plant