The Russia Investigation Is An Organized Coup

Its all about what you posted! How many months did it take for oversight to find out that the DNC paid Fusion for the Dossier? 6, 7 months? This is no different.

The DNC colluded with Russians in order to make it look like Trump was colluding. That was the insurance Policy all along, that Strzok was talking about!

Gish Gallop BS

Not about what I posted.

You said what I said about Brennan is BS and lies! How is it a lie? Who was CIA Director when the Dossier was used for FISA’s? Your telling me the head of the CIA had no idea what the Dossier was? CMON, you dont believe that bunk do you? Brennan is out saying that Trump certainly colluded with Russia, all the while ignoring under his watch that we know have evidence that DNC Paid Fusion, who then lobbied Russians to meet with Don JR, and says nothing? Brennan absolutely deserved to have his clearance revoked! Even his BFF Clapper wont fight for him right now! The only people fighting for him are Ex Federal Employees.

Yep anyone linking and is usually short on facts.

Gish Gallop: The Gish gallop is a technique used during debating that focuses on overwhelming one’s opponent with as many arguments as possible, without regard for accuracy or strength of the arguments

WND??? Seriously???

Bawahahahahahaha!!!

Even if it’s true the Trump Tower meeting was a set up, Jr could have not gone. Not shown interest in meeting with representatives of a foreign government. You know - personal responsibility?

He likes to pull this stunt all the freaking time.

“It starts off with Hillary paying for invented dirt on Trump”

Mmmm, no. It started off with the Washington Free Beacon paying for dirt on Trump during the primary, on Marco Rubio’s behalf.

How about the other 7 sites I posted? Even if it was a set up? That would prove that the DNC colluded with Russians via Fusion to set it up, therefor making the DNC guilty of Russia Collusion! Do you know personal responsibility? Why is the DNC Hiring Russians via Fusion to set up meetings so the obama admin can use it as a reason to get warrants on the Trump Camp? So let me understand your thought process! Its ok to pay and lobby a group to collude with Russians to accuse the other person of Russian Collusion? Thats like arguing that the money man giving the Mule money to buy drugs is not part of the drug deal! Faulty logic! If the DNC paid fusion to lobby russians to meet with Trump to set up possible legal peril, that wonderful word is entrapment, which is against the law. You cant collude with someone to accuse someone else of colluding!

In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offence that the person would have otherwise been unlikely or unwilling to commit.[1] It "is the conception and planning of an offence by an officer, and his procurement of its commission by one who would not have perpetrated it except for the trickery, persuasion or fraud of the officer.

If Bruce Ohr help Simpson put this meeting together, the DNC is sunk!

Fake news! Simpson under oath said the Dossier began and ended with Chris Steele! Steele was not around when the beacon was getting op ed, that has been debunked a numerous amounts of times.

None of what I posted are half truths, multiple agencies are reporting the same thing! if you want to talk 4chin and qanon lets talk about Brennan! A guy who is claiming Trump colluded with no information , and ignores and wont speak about the fact that it is well documented that Veselnitskya, and Simpson of Fusion met before and after the Don Jr Meeting. Wont even discuss it! That meeting just randomly ends up with Steele, and wont even discuss it! LOL Brennan is a fraud and should have his clearance revoked! Keep your Gish Gallop Canard for a later date, this is all coming out.

Who would have thought the troll farms would have got their money’s worth from a poster who’s named after a character in a really bad 1980s children’s movie?

2 Likes

Opinion or fact? If it’s fact, please supply a reputable link.

It’s all wild speculation. I think that the only intention was to distract President Trump and it hasn’t worked.

…Unless the dossier really was the only, or even primary, justification for the FISA…then some worms will certainly turn.

And investigating Russian meddling with our Presidential elections is huge favor to US democracy.

Dude, several posters have already straighten you out a number of times on all these things. Nobody’s interested in doing it for the umpteeth additional time.

did I say anything about a dossier? Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States | Washington Examiner

Apparently. That seems to be the mindset of certain Republiconians around these parts.

1 Like

It’s not wild speculation. That’s just something you said to make yourself feel better. But whatever you gotta do to sleep at night.

it’s only going to get worse when the real nasty stuff starts coming out about Trump.