The Russia Investigation Is An Organized Coup

The Oversight Committee is getting closer and closer, and Brennan can no longer spin it! Clapper is running away from it!

All roads of the Mueller investigation lead to DNC, HIllary and Obama, no question about it! You name it collusion, corruption, criminality, treason, the list is endless on the Democrat side.

Under the extreme circumstances of such filth in the DC swamp I don’t have a problem with the Presidents horrid mouth, as you call it, because he is dealing with such horrid swamp creatures and you need to battle on their dirty low level in order to win and clean up the mess liberal Democrats have made.

I’ve said may times unless we defeat LIBERALISM there is no chance to restore civility in society or to restore law & order. JMO

1 Like

Nellie Ohr worked as a Russian Liaison for Fusion, funneling information from Russians like Derepaska and Denis Katsyv both close to Putin to Steele who then funneled to Bruce Ohr. I bet when it all hits the fan, you will find out that Steele, Simpson and Ohr set up the Trump Tower meeting with Veselnitskya.

They think that Veselnitskya meeting with the fusion owner before and after the Don Jr meeting is just a coincidence. LOL, there are no coincidences in this world! Mueller will never prosecute Don Jr, because Trump will just declassify everything Mueller has and it will backfire on the DNC. This whole thing is about to unravel!

The plan is unraveling! So now Mueller is hitting Cohen on Tax Evasion now? WOW! Maybe we should appoint Mueller to head up the IRS! Maybe he could go after Melendez and John Wiley Price!

Simpson, however, also testified he had no knowledge of the meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and others until it was reported a year later.

Smith said there is reason to doubt that account, because the Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, was his client.

Veselnitskaya has publicly stated that in the discussion at Trump Tower she used talking points developed by Simpson for the Russian government.

Simpson also has testified that he had dinner with Veselnitskaya the night before the Trump Tower meeting and the night after, Smith noted.

The dossier, however, claims Donald Trump himself, campaign manager Paul Manafort and Carter Page were in clandestine contact with the Russian government.

If that were the case, former FBI agent Mark Wauck told RealClearInvestigations, it’s not clear why the Russian government needed British music publicist Rob Goldstone to entice Donald Trump Jr. to the meeting.

“And why would Moscow need to send a Russian lawyer who didn’t speak English to Trump Tower? That tends to confirm that the meeting was intended as a setup.”

Read more at Evidence: Trump Tower meeting set up by Hillary operatives

OOOPS! The truth is coming out! Simpson worked for the Russians and Hilldog at the same time!

Mueller is not involved in the Cohen tax evasion charges.

Mueller and the Left love Tax Evasion Charges, since there is no collusion, lets go after taxes, and possibly prosecute for ripping tags off the mattress. This whole thing is falling apart. You are going to find out that Bruce Ohr, Steele, and Simpson set up the Veselnitskya meeting. Steele and Ohr were in contact over 78 times before and after the election, and Steele worked for Simpson, who met with Veselnitskya before and after the meeting. The clintons are different than a Drug Money man, and Simpson is their Mule. They supplied the mule the money to get information from Russians like Derepaska and Denis Katsyv and Veselnitskya, its still ! If this were a drug bust by the FBI the Money Man, and Mule and Drug Supplier would all go to jail. The Clintons and DNC ran a crime syndicate! Paying an organization to collude with Russians to get information on an oppenent, even going so far that they wanted to fabricate a russian meeting with Don Jr, by using Fusion to set it up on their behalf. Yes paying someone to collude with Russians, is still collusion! Just like Paying a Mule to get them Drugs is still worthy of being arrested for a drug bust.

There is no ‘‘evidence’’ in this link. Just a lot of supposition and repeated false facts.

Why is clapper saying there is Trump Russia Collusion, but ignoring that the DNC paid Fusion who met with Russians , whom met with Trumps team?

Brennan I mean

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/exclusive-radical-dem-worked-for-russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr/

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-dined-russian-lawyer-after-her-meeting-trump-tower

Yeah its all fake journalism! Try reading Simpson and Veselnitskya’s own statements on reddit! Simpson admits under oath to meeting her before and after the Trump Tower meeting. There are no coincidences in this world!

Gish Gallop BS

Not about what I posted.

OMG one of Simpsons clients is Natalia Veselnitskya, via Previzon Holdings in Russia! Are you sure simpson didnt make Veselnitskya do this meeting as a favor for him? There are no coincidences in this world.

Gish Gallop BS

Not about what I posted.

Gish Gallop BS

Not about what I posted.