The Russia Investigation Is An Organized Coup

He didnt even claim it is a crime, but exposed the REAL collusion…

The stupidities you permanently claim here…:joy:

Who cares if he allegedly proved the “real” collusion, which he didn’t.

That is essentially proving nothing.

:smile:

I have no “stupidities” here, temporary or otherwise.

I have exposed many of yours and the OP’s though.

:hugs:

well, you have to understand what he explains, but you cant expect from a liberal troll to understand aynthing…

No, you actually are trolling the entire time, what you are very probably payed for…

I do understand what he explains. I am not a Liberal troll. I don’t expect trolls of any ilk to understand anything, that is why I have given up on you understanding anything that passes here.

Good night dude.

Hope you get the chance to sleep it off is needed.

:hugs:

“its not me, but you!” cried the baby… - go to your kindergarten fellow libs…
Have a lolly, coziness and a baby sleep in your safe space … :laughing:

I agree…so I’m wondering now if…he’s waiting till we get closer to November and it will be the October surprise?

Breadcrumbs. :laughing:

That about sums up in an investigation built around a perp that in the end is recommended he get 6 months.

Maybe if you spent less time building tinfoil hats and subscribing to wild eyed conspiracy theories and more time reading facts around this issue, you wouldn’t sound so horribly, woefully uninformed as you do here.

Less YouTube and more fact-based reading does a mind good.

2 Likes

1o characters

Um…what?

Seriously. How do you people still believe this ■■■■

Please, please, PLEASE…point out where I missed that we’ve spent millions to investigate Russian collusion that 4 intelligence agencies emphatically stated there was no evidence of, we ruin peoples lives, tear apart the political fabric of our country and what we have now…after almost 2 years is a 6 month sentence for lying and wasting FBI time. PLEASE…enlighten me as to what I’m not getting here?

What you apparently are missing is that Papadopoulis is but a small piece in a much larger investigation regarding the United States being attacked by Putin and Russia. You are insinuating that he is a lone wolf criminal, and that his sentence is the culmination of the entire investigation. Which is not only absurd, but shows how woefully uninformed you seem to be regarding this entire thing.

And for the record, the only ones tearing apart the fabric of this country are the cultists in defense of their Master. The willingness to overlook the attacks committed by a hostile foreign government against our nation, while simultaneously eager to burn down our Law Enforcement institutions is a disgrace. History will judge each and every one of you harshly for this anti-American behavior.

If and when Roger Stone (and perhaps others) are indicted for their role in assisting Russia in its attacks on the United States, will you change your tune? Undoubtedly not. Because you have placed your loyalty to a man, instead of to the nation. Rather than patriotically demanding justice for those who attacked us, and any Americans who assisted in these attacks, you instead run cover, intentionally conflating issues, muddying the waters, and acting willfully obtuse. It is shameful and I am embarrassed for you.

4 Likes