The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

Five days without a China Flu post.

Here is one. Brandon shook hands with a Covid positive media elite.

Get this… ABC’s Chief Serial Liar Jonathan Karl has tested positive for the China Flu and Karl shook hands with Biden. Currently he’s in isolation and going through contact tracing. Yeah, considering the hundreds and hundreds of unmasked ■■■■■■■■ that sat shoulder-to-shoulder for all those hours, the results should be interesting.

“In the days since WHCD weekend, reporters and staffers from CNN, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, Politico, and other participating news organizations have tested positive for the virus,” reports CNN, a far-left propaganda outlet that spreads conspiracy theories and violence.

What a surprise.

The best joke of the evening. :wink:

2 Likes

Awkward

2 Likes

Everyone appears to have lost interest in Corona news.

4 Likes

Amazing isn’t it?

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

Best put them all on a “red flag” list now before they turn 18 and go buy an AR-15 and kill a bunch of people.

The reaction to it certainly has IMO.

Idle hands are the devils plaything or something like that and on both sides. Diagnosticians and potential patients.

Here is the saying.

https://biblereasons.com/idle-hands-are-the-devils-workshop/

Shutdown and easy living and government largess.

The virus was the easy part.

National Institutes of Health acting director Lawrence Tabak confirmed to lawmakers Wednesday that US health officials concealed early genomic sequences of COVID-19 at the request of Chinese scientists — but insisted the data remains on file.

Tabak told a House Appropriations subcommittee that the NIH “eliminated from public view” the data from the pandemic epicenter in Wuhan, China,

…but…but…it came from eating bats, not a lab in Wuhan.

2 Likes

You’re not reading this graph correctly. It isn’t a percent of hospitalizations graph. The totals won’t add to 100.

It says unvaccinated are getting hospitalized at a rate of 83.6 per 100,000 whereas the vaccinated are getting hospitalized at a rate of 4.5 per 100,000.

PS I have no idea why my feed sent me back to a March 20 post so sorry…I’m sure this was answered a long time ago.

1 Like

Um…your conclusion doesn’t follow from your premise.

I agree. I read it as if 100 people entered the hospital, 83.6 were vaccinated and 4.5 were not, which is why I asked my question regarding the missing total?

Now this post of mine was in response to another one. Where you somehow leaped to the conclusion that the genome sequence data was taken away from the public domain to “hide that the virus ‘came from a lab’”. That conclusion does not follow from your premise.

But to reiterate on this subject, no the graph was not stating of 100 people that entered the hopsital, 83.6 were not vaccinated and 4.5 people were.

It stated that the unvaccinated population was being hospitalized at a rate of 83.6 per 100k and vaccinated were being hospitalized at a rate of 4.5 per 100k.

The numbers aren’t additive to the sum of all hospitalized patients.

I simply followed the information being released and what was quickly squelched. That the virus originated in a lab in Wuhan and not from eating bats was espoused by respected scientists very early on but Fauci had it squelched…immediately.

“I always had an open mind,” Fauci told USA Today. “Even though I felt then, and still do, the most likely origin was in an animal host.” But days after the teleconference, according to an email obtained by USA Today, Andersen had changed his position, saying the data “conclusively show” that the virus was not engineered.

Uh, huh…

That’s not what was “squelched”.